What's NewBug Fixes and Feature Enhancements
App DescriptionThis is the official interactive mobile app for the 2014 CPAC.
This mobile app allows you to:
* View updated schedules and explore breakout sessions.
* Create your own personal schedule and access location and speaker information.
* Access interactive maps.
* Check-in to sessions, meetings, keynotes, and exhibitor booths.
* View an entire feed of CPAC activity, including other attendees' check-ins, photos, and more.
* Earn points, badges, and prizes for being active on the app and at CPAC.
* Expand your professional network and have fun!
Features of the App:
* Status Update - a quick way to share photos, comments, where you are, and which session you’re attending
* Activity Feed - keep your finger on the CPAC pulse. See what people are doing, view photos, find trending sessions and topics, and “like” and comment on other attendee check-ins
* Agenda - view the full and updated agenda and related information (session time, room number, speaker info, etc)
* Users - see who’s at CPAC, and connect with them on the app
* Exhibitors - find exhibitors and sponsors, check-in to leave comments and feedback
* Profile - your official app profile, highlighting your name, profile photo, title, and company
* Leaderboard - see who has the most points at the conference and climb your way to the top with check-ins
Remember, as you use the app, you'll earn points and badges for participation. Enjoy the app and have a great show!
The CPAC 2014 app was created by DoubleDutch, the leading provider of branded mobile applications for events, conferences and trade shows worldwide. The DoubleDutch platform is designed to thrill attendees and empower event organizers with powerful analytics. Create engaging, memorable events and conferences with a DoubleDutch mobile app today. http://doubledutch.me
March 02, 2014 New version 1.2
February 25, 2014 New version 1.1
January 30, 2013 Initial Release