What's NewBug Fixes and Feature Enhancements
App DescriptionWIFL 2014 is the official interactive mobile app for The Chicago Network's Women in the Forefront Luncheon.
This mobile app allows you to:
* View agendas and explore schedules.
* Access speaker information and locations.
* Access interactive maps.
* Checkin to presentations.
* View an entire feed of the event activity, including attendee checkins, photos, and more.
* Earn points for being active on the app and at the event.
* Expand your professional network and have fun!
Features of this app:
* Update a quick way to share photos, comments, where you are, and what you’re attending
* Activity keep your finger on the pulse of the event. See what people are doing, view photos from the event,
find trending topics, and “like” and comment on other attendee checkins
* Agenda view the full agenda and related information (session time, speaker info, etc.)
* Attendees see who’s at the event, and connect with them on the app
* Sponsors identify sponsors of the event
* Profile your official app profile, highlighting your name, profile photo, title, and company
* Leaderboard see who has the most points at the event and climb your way to the top with checkins
Remember, as you use the app, you'll earn points for participation.
Enjoy the app and have a great experience!
The WIFL 2014 app was created by DoubleDutch, the leading provider of branded mobile applications for
events, conferences and trade shows worldwide. The
DoubleDutch platform is designed to thrill attendees and empower event organizers with powerful analytics.
Create engaging, memorable events and conferences with a DoubleDutch mobile app today.
May 29, 2014 New version 1.2
April 11, 2013 New version 1.1
February 07, 2013 Initial Release