New iOS 7 Style!
> New iOS 7 flat icon design.
> Add passcode app lock.
> Improved PDF conversion.
Improved performance, stability, and user-friendly.
PDF to HTML is an utility designed to convert PDF document to HTML files(.html) for publishing on the web.
Why Convert PDF to HTML?
Need to update your website with piles of PDF files? You can get it done with the PDF to HTML converter in fastest and simplest way.
In fact, by converting PDF to HTML, you can:
• Turn PDF files directly into your website content within seconds;
• Make the content fully searchable to increase the exposure rate of your enterprise;
• Enhance the accessibility of your organizations, procedures or manual. Make it visible through browser on any portable device.
PDF to HTML Converter Can Help You
• Fast convert PDF to HTML;
• Output well organized HTML content, preserving content layout;
• Save time on learning complicated HTML editing knowledge;
• Save energy on skipping ads and annoying pop-up window ask for buying;
• Initiative interface & simple workflow, easy to use.
• The color and font style remain the same as the original pdf document.
To convert PDF file to HTML format, the PDF file must meet the following conditions:
- The file is formatted to contain text and not just images.
- The file contains no security restrictions which disable text selecting.
> Really attractive, super easy to use interface
> Import PDF from Mail, Safari, Adobe Reader, GoodReader, Dropbox and other apps.
> Support encrypted PDF files conversion, You can convert PDFs with copying and printing restrictions without any problems.
> Mail out documents as email attachments or Send files to other apps("Open In.." integration).
> Share and Compress files to .zip file.
> File manager, rename, copy, move, delete and compress.
> Paste file(s) from clipboard (Add files from other app).
> Copy file to clipboard (Used for mail or other app).
> Wifi file transfer (Use Web Browser or WebDAV clients to Upload or Download files).
> USB file transfer (iTunes USB file sharing).
> Print to AirPrint-enable printers.
Several sample files have been included, you can test it right now!
1. Why I get "Converting failed" error message when I extracting from a PDF file?
Do you have a PDF (Adobe Acrobat) file which cannot be printed, copied, or edited? Your PDF file has had password security and other restrictions added, you need remove restrictions.
2. Why some text in PDF file can not be extracted out?
The PDF file format is complex, there are cases that text in a PDF file are actually pictures. We do not grantee PDF to HTML will work for every PDF file, especially ones that have picture text.
Please send us your PDF file for testing before buying our app, we will test it, and give you the result!
We are continuously developing this app, so please feel free to contact us with your questions, suggestions or any problems, and we will reply ASAP.
Email: [email protected]
- January 24, 2013 Initial release
- September 20, 2013 New version 1.1
- April 09, 2014 New version 2.0