We are excited to bring you Sculpt+ 2.1!
In addition to the usual bug fixes and enhancements we have added the following:
- Support for Apple Pencil!
- Optimized layout for iPad Pro
- FBX Export (including bones) for integration with Autodesk Maya and other professional 3D tools.
Thank you again to the amazing community of users who make Sculpt+ thrive!
Create fantastic 3D sculptures with Autodesk 123D Sculpt+
Design your creation, then add detailed features or paint on skin, fur, feathers. Whatever you imagine. Export your finished sculpture as an image or 3D model and 3D print into a real sculpture!
• Create or sculpt anything - creatures, spaceships, vehicles, props and more directly on your iPad in full 3D.
• 3D texturing and painting lets you apply your own photos directly onto the surface of your model
• Easy to use yet extremely powerful skeleton builder makes creating 3D objects as easy as drawing a stick figure.
• In-app 3D print ordering allows you to turn your digital sculpture into a real physical object delivered to your door
• Export sculptures as OBJ files with textures for use in other 3D tools such as Autodesk Maya or 3ds Max.
• Browse the community to get inspired and remix sculptures made by other users, and share your own original creations.
• Support for Apple Pencil!
• Optimized layout for iPad Pro
• FBX Export (including bones) for integration with Autodesk Maya and other professional 3D tools.
- May 15, 2013 Initial release
- July 23, 2013 New version 1.0.4
- July 25, 2013 New version 1.0.5
- July 31, 2013 New version 1.0.6
- September 21, 2013 New version 1.0.7
- July 21, 2014 New version 1.0.8
- August 11, 2014 New version 1.0.9
- January 14, 2015 New version 2.0
- February 02, 2015 New version 2.0.1
- March 20, 2015 New version 2.0.2
- November 28, 2015 New version 2.1