*** The Most Efficient App to Capture Notes in a Meeting or Classroom Setting***
*** Rapidly create notebook pages from your camera or photo library***
*** Quick text, audio, photo and symbol annotations***
Meeting Notebook is the most efficient and effective way to capture notes on your iPad!
Meeting Notebook approaches note taking from a very practical and minimalistic standpoint. The app allows you to focus on your meeting rather than spending a bunch of time fumbling through a complex digital notepad. Most note taking apps offer an overly complex set of features, making it difficult and ineffective at capturing notes quickly during your meetings.
With Meeting Notebook you can:
1. Capture notes easily from whiteboards, drawings and illustrations using your camera or built in photo library.
2. Annotate with Text Overlays, Drawings, Audio Dictations, and Photos
3. Export a complete Notebook as a professional PDF book
4. Share your notebooks via email
5. Sketch a mockup or draw a product design
6. Record a simple audio note, voice memo, or lecture notes to provide context to a whiteboard illustration
7. Organize your notebooks into logical folders
8. Record a Daily Journal
9. Create a diary
10. Keep a product sketchbook
11. Document and interview subjects
12. Capture lectures and other important memos for work
13. Replace your notepads and go digital.
- Export pdfs of your notebooks
- Capture notes like paper and use your stylus for easy handwriting or just scribble sketches.
- Use our sound recorder to get a recording, audionote of important thoughts and ideas.
- Multiple brush and colors for advanced writing look and feel
**** Unlike many well know note taking apps, Meeting Notebook does not hook you into subscription or membership fees and doesn't even require an account!***
Once you have compiled a set of pages for your notebook, simply share them with your colleagues or classmates by emailing a complete PDF of your notes.
Get Meeting Notebook, a new and effective way to capture notes on your iPad!
Please visit us at http://mergemobile.com, Facebook/mergemobile, @mergemobileinc
- April 12, 2013 New version 1.1
- February 06, 2013 Initial release