148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: SET PHASERS TO TRASH-TALK :: Read Our Full Review >>
Star Trek Rivals is a card game many have seen before, but it's still a heck of a lot of fun regardless.
What's NewNEW CONTENT & FEATURES:
- Collect 25 new cards.
- Create new strategies with "Treknology".
- Cloak your hand from rivals, permanently.
FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS:
- Removing a "friend-code" friend is now reciprocal.
- Only 3 recruits are now needed for the Admiral Pack mission.
- Performance improvements
- Misc. bug fixes
Thank you for the many 5-star ratings! "LIKE" our community page at facebook.com/trekrivals to see what new content and features we will be adding to the game.
Please remember to rate this update so that Star Trek Rivals can continue to receive the improvements that you deserve.
Thanks for playing!
If you have any questions or additional suggestions, please contact us at help.elephantmouse.com.
App DescriptionWarp into the future of card battle games.
A highly addictive, strategic, and FREE collectible card game featuring the characters and ships from Star Trek and Star Trek Into Darkness.
* Easy to learn, difficult to master gameplay
* Over 100 cards based on characters, aliens, and starships
* Challenge friends or random rivals in turn-based card battles
* Earn Federation Credits to buy packs of new cards
* Collect XP to increase your level and earn gold-pressed Latinum rewards
* Upgrade cards to stronger "Elite" versions
Do you have what it takes to become the best in the galaxy? Download Star Trek Rivals for FREE and find out!
Become a fan on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/trekrivals
Follow us on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/elephantmouse
Elephant Mouse makes little games with big heart: http://www.elephantmouse.com
TM CBS Studios Inc. © 2013 Paramount Pictures Corporation. STAR TREK and related marks and logos are trademarks of CBS Studios Inc. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
September 28, 2013 New version 1.4
September 26, 2013 New version 1.3
May 31, 2013 New version 1.1
November 30, -0001 Initial Release