Listed as a UNESCO Heritage Site, the Theatre of Orange is the best-preserved roman theatre in Europe. The Art and History Museum of Orange traces back the history of the city through an important collection of artistic and daily-life pieces.
This application includes:
- A commented 80 minutes guided-tour: through 21 points of interest and several thematic distractions, you will discover the history of this site, from Roman Antiquity to today’s famous the guide you on your discovery of the site, as well as Roman Antiquity and the performances associated to it,
- Over 100 enlargeable HD pictures,
- A 3 Dimension view of the Theatre and 3 interactive maps of the Museum allowing you to navigate easily,
- An illustrated glossary
- Practical information to prepare your visit.
- January 22, 2013 Initial release
- March 29, 2013 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!