What's NewBringing Tempo Smart Calendar to your phone.
App DescriptionA dumb calendar on your smartphone makes no sense. There are simply too many work arounds and too much jumping around. You shouldnâ€™t have to:
* run late and hunt for phone numbers to notify people
* write conference call passcodes on napkins
* wonder if this is the place because you donâ€™t have the address
* look for the email with all the info you need
* kick off a meeting and canâ€™t find the agenda
Tempo is a smart calendar that makes a lot of sense. In fact, it makes sense of your day.
With one tap, you can:
* send a pre-populated â€śrunning lateâ€ť email or text
* dial into conference calls â€“ Tempo handles the passcode
* get directions and nearby parking
* review emails that pertain to the event
* open related documents
* quickly reach attendees via phone, email or text
* find the exact location even if you only have â€śstarbucks @ missionâ€ś
* browse attendeesâ€™ LinkedIn
* connect to Foursquare and Yelp
Thatâ€™s how smart Tempo is. It pulls everything you need into each event, so youâ€™re one tap away from what you need to get done. Itâ€™s like having a personal assistant put more in your calendar so you get more out of your day.
Tempo intelligently connects your calendar to your accounts and apps, including:
* Contacts: Google Contacts, Microsoft Outlook Contacts, iPhone Contacts
* Emails: Exchange, Gmail, iCloud, Yahoo, IMAP
* Documents: any email attachment such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PDF, images
* Apps: LinkedIn, Foursquare, Yelp
Your smartphone deserves a smart calendar -- youâ€™ll love the difference.
May 22, 2013 New version 1.0.7
May 06, 2013 New version 1.0.6
April 03, 2013 New version 1.0.5
March 13, 2013 New version 1.0.4
February 21, 2013 New version 1.0.3
February 13, 2013 Initial Release