Graphics Options added into the 'settings' menu. Adjust your graphics settings to increase performance and gain FPS or enhance the quality on your devices.
Bug fix for multi-languages on extras.
Void is an old school platform shooter with modern graphics optimised for mobile gamers. You will take control of E7 in a race against time and battle colossal beasts in his efforts to save the remnants of mankind.
** Recommended devices**
iPad, iPad 2, iPad (3rd gen), iPad (4th gen), iPad mini and iPhone 5
Although iTunes states universal compatibility, You may experience slowdown on other devices. Try: adjusting the graphics from the settings menu to 'low'. Installing the latest iOS. Closing other apps.
*new graphics options*
Low - no AA or parallax effects.
Medium - x2 AA and full parallax effects.
High - high res, x4 AA and full effects (Void HD only)
For HD retina support and no advertisements please see Void HD.
Collect the key, navigate the next area and survive the fight.
‣ Simple but effective touch screen gameplay.
‣ Take your fight against Zombie scientists and mechs.
‣ Dangerous environments from fire to low gravity.
‣Manage your health, time and oxygen levels to be successful.
‣ Varied environments.
‣ MASSIVE boss encounters.
‣ NO in app purchases. Buy upgrades with in-game credits.
‣ Get a bronze, silver or gold trophy for each level.
‣ Multi-5 (English, French, German, Spanish, Italian) language support.
‣ Void engine uses vector based graphics fully using the potential of your devices GPU. (adjust graphics in settings menu).
This version of void is supported with ads. See Void HD for the higher resolution version for no adverts.
The 'Void' engine based on AIR was developed from the ground up with custom garbage collection and optimisation techniques to bring full vector based sprites and animation to mobile devices.
‣ Gameplay tweaks.
‣ 'intro' fix.
Game developed by Tyler William Freeman
- February 04, 2013 Initial release
- February 19, 2013 New version 1.1