- Improved support for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 plus
- Fixed an issue that could lead to loosing recent edits when renaming a file
- Improved hardware keyboard support
DraftCode is the offline iPad and iPhone PHP IDE with a webserver runtime that can run real WebApps (like the included WordPress or phpLiteAdmin) without requiring internet access or uploads.
Develop and run real PHP WebApps offline inside DraftCode using built in standard PHP 5.4.23, PHP extensions and a runtime that acts as your web server with full support for sessions, cookies, redirects and forms. No internet connection or uploading required.
Take developing new ideas into the creative and casual habit field of iOS, or start to learn PHP without having to interact with a server.
DRAFTCODE'S RUNTIME - YOUR WEBSERVER ENVIRONMENT
The runtime has been tested with Web Apps as complex as WordPress, Flatpress and others.
DraftCode already includes many popular extensions like MySQL, Sqlite3, PDO, OpenSSL, libxml, zip, soap and others. And we are working on including more with each release.
DraftCode has an easy to use file/folder workspace for you to manage your files. You can import image resources from your camera roll and send your code to other iOS applications.
CODE EDITOR THEMES
Edit your code in a dark or light colour scheme with adjustable font-size. Use the keyboard extensions to quickly access common code snippets and characters. Draftcode of course also supports working with an external keyboard.
- June 08, 2014 Initial release
- August 02, 2014 Price decrease: $9.99 -> $8.99
- August 04, 2014 New version 1.3.3
- September 30, 2014 New version 1.3.4
- November 14, 2014 New version 1.4
- November 16, 2014 Price decrease: $8.99 -> $5.99
- January 02, 2015 Price increase: $5.99 -> $8.99
- February 03, 2015 Price decrease: $8.99 -> $5.99
- April 22, 2015 New version 1.4.1
- June 17, 2015 Price increase: $5.99 -> $6.99
- June 28, 2015 Price decrease: $6.99 -> $5.99