What's New- Fixes a crash during editing
App DescriptionDevelop and execute PHP right inside DraftCode, offline, using built-in standard PHP 5.4.10.
Take developing new ideas into the creative and casual habit field of the iPad, or start to learn PHP without having to interact with a server.
DraftCode also includes CGI handling and supports working with POST and GET forms, includes, and linking to other PHP files in your workspace.
- Built-in offline PHP code execution using standard PHP 5.4.10
- Support for CGI handling and POST/GET forms
- Supports many popular PHP extensions like SQLite and more
- Supports includes or links to other local php files
- Easy to use file workspace
- Preview of rendered HTML and raw HTML code
- Import image resources from the camera roll or photo library
- Preview image resources inside the code editor
- Send files created in DraftCode to other iPad Apps
- Easy to use and clutter free interface
- Extended keyboard with frequently used characters and code snippets
- Light and dark editor theme
We are continuously working on improving DraftCode. If you experience any issues, please contact us.
October 02, 2013 Price Decrease: $8.99 -> FREE!
September 26, 2013 New version 1.1
August 02, 2013 New version 1.0.6
May 20, 2013 Price Decrease: $4.99 -> $1.99
February 12, 2013 Initial Release