Removed Einsteinium IAP mechanic - re-tuned as a pure singleplayer skill game.
Relativity Wars is a god-type strategy/action game, set in a universe which obeys Einstein’s theories of relativity!
While Relativity Wars uses some pretty crazy physics concepts you really don't need to understand them to play this game. Hopefully some physics will rub off as you are playing the game and you will suddenly start impressing* your friends in the pub** with phrases like "space/time continuum" and "time dilation".
* Please Note: Actual level of impressed may vary. Relativity Wars is not responsible for any lack of impression that may occur.
** bar, coffee shop, watering hole, street corner, etc, etc.
This is the Premium version of the game. Unlike the Zero version it does not contain IAPs or Adverts and is tuned to be a pure skill based single player experience.
Start your campaign today, you'll be conquering the universe before you know it, and you might even learn a bit of science!
Note: Internet required to start only the first ever game session, after this the game can be played offline.
Praise for Relativity Wars
“It’s surprisingly clever despite looking rather simple. And it can also be funny when it wants to be.” - 4/5 - 148 apps
“Game of the month” - 9.5/10 - AppStoreArcade.com
“Relativity Wars is addictive and a lot of fun with a bit of science thrown into the mix” - 8.5/10 - TheAppleGoogle
“Relativity Wars is a unique take on real-time strategy games with a humorous personality as it incorporates several different scientific principles. This makes it an educational yet fun experience, something which I always welcome. “ - 4/5 - iFanzine
“Strategy Meets Science... Relativity Wars is worth your hard-earned cash!” - Tapscape
Thanks for playing!
- May 05, 2015 Price increase: $2.99 -> $6.99
- August 13, 2013 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $2.99
- August 11, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $4.99
- July 23, 2013 New version 1.6
- April 30, 2013 New version 1.5.1
- April 15, 2013 New version 1.5
- April 06, 2013 New version 1.4.1
- April 04, 2013 Initial release