What's New1. Fully re-designed for iOS 7.
App DescriptionPowerPhoto Pro is the Pro Version of PowerPhoto, a powerful tool for photo taking and processing on iPhone/iPad. Besides all the features available on PowerPhoto, the Pro Version has more features, which are essential to advanced users, including Photo Stitching.
It has the following features:
- Support many image formats, including: PNG, JPG/JPEG, GIF, BMP, TIFF.
- Support conversion to PDF and GIF from your Photo Albums and Local Photos.
- Support photo processing features including: cropping, resizing, rotation, color adjustment, framing, annotation, and special effect filters.
- Support Photo Stitching features including: template stitching, irregular stitching, free style stitching and photo concatenation.
- Support Special Effect Camera with many filters.
- Support Water Mark Camera with many water marks.
- Support GIF Camera and GIF creation.
- Support batch photo processing features including: conversion, email, size reduction, printing, and saving to Camera Roll.
- Support photo sharing on Facebook, Twitter, Weibo and Instagram.
- Support photo slideshows.
- Support opening a photo in another App through "Open In".
PowerPhoto Pro also has a File Manager, which:
- Support importing files from your Camera Roll, Email or another App.
- Support file management features including: renaming, deleting, moving, folder creation and sorting.
- Support keyword search on Local Photos and Camera Rolls.
- Support viewing many file types, including: PDF, DOC, EXCEL, PPT, TXT, image files, and audio files.
With its powerful image processing and file management tools, PowerPhoto Pro provides the easiest way to manage and process images on your iPhone and iPad.
If you have any questions, please visit: http://www.comcsoft.com/work/our_apps/Power_Photo/Power_Photo_overview.php.
January 29, 2014 New version 2.0
September 26, 2013 Price Decrease: $5.99 -> $4.99
September 26, 2013 New version 1.21
August 20, 2013 New version 1.20
May 20, 2013 Price Decrease: $7.99 -> $5.99
April 15, 2013 New version 1.1
February 25, 2013 Initial Release