What's New**Minor correction on the amino acid structures
App DescriptionThe first and only iOS research application specifically built for Peptide Chemists.
1. Peptide mass calculator - Enter your sequence and calculate your target mass.
2. A table of commonly used Fmoc and Boc amino acids with their molecular weights, structures and CAS numbers.
3. A list of peptide modifications and side-reactions during chemical synthesis - Over 100 modifications and side-reactions were listed in the table. Users can predict the modification based on the mass changes of your peptide.
4. A reagent calculator - Enter your amino acid, coupling reagent and their equivalents, this calculator will find out the weight of amino acids, coupling reagent and base you needed for the coupling.
5. Protocols and resources - A collection of some standard protocols in peptide synthesis, important reviews on the synthesis of modified peptides as well as protocols for making a peptide library.
6. A simple notes application for users to record during the synthesis.
7. Synthesis assistant - peptide sequences can be recorded and track your synthesis progress with alarm supported. It tells you when your coupling and deprotection steps end.
Optimized for all iPhones iOS 5.1 or above (including iPhone 5), all generations of iPad and iPad mini.
March 07, 2014 Price Decrease: $2.99 -> $1.99
February 03, 2014 Price Decrease: $2.99 -> $1.99
January 29, 2014 New version 3.0
October 28, 2013 Price Decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
January 21, 2013 Initial Release