• Swipe to remove a file from Sync & Share
• Bug fixes
This free productivity app from Carbonite functions as a global “recents” menu across all of your devices. Get instant access to whatever you’re currently working on, without needing to think ahead. Easily share documents, access previous file versions, collaborate and stay organized with Carbonite Sync & Share.
Here’s how file syncing and sharing with the Carbonite Sync & Share app works:
Access: Keep working on your projects from any device. Access and edit your files on your desktop, laptop, phone, or tablet – wherever you have Carbonite Sync & Share installed!
• Save your files as you normally would – to your desktop, a project folder, wherever – and the application will pick it up. No special folders/ boxes needed.
• Use your laptop at home to open a file saved on your desktop at work. Make some edits to the file and hit save. The file will be automatically updated on your work computer.
Share: Carbonite Sync & Share also makes sharing a file with others easy. Share your file once and continue to work on it. You don’t need to worry about having to resend each time. Everyone will get the most recent version automatically.
• Control who you allow to edit your files versus just view them
• Revert back to an earlier version at any time with the Carbonite Sync & Share file versioning feature.
Collaborate: Simple 1-to-1 collaboration in Carbonite Sync & Share lets two people edit the same file without emailing attachments back and forth.
• Keep track of comments and edits right within the app.
- January 24, 2013 Initial release
- February 08, 2013 New version 1.1
- February 22, 2013 New version 1.2
- March 13, 2013 New version 1.3
- March 20, 2013 New version 1.4
- April 05, 2013 New version 1.5
- April 15, 2013 New version 1.6
- December 11, 2013 New version 1.7
- December 16, 2013 New version 1.7.1
- January 23, 2014 New version 1.8