• More realistic turntable behavior including the ability to put drop-spin on a record.
• Audio waveforms are now visible.
• Added play-in-reverse button.
• Added new scratch and pulse buttons.
• Added new cueing ability with up to 3 locations per turntable.
• The equalizer range has been extended.
• Added buttons to quickly flatline equalizers.
• Many visual and interface enhancements.
• Added a new delay effect.
• Simplified the reverb effect.
• Fixed a bug that could cause the loop to move when scratching.
• How loops are created has changed. To set a loop, tap the loop button to mark the start, then tap it again to mark the end.
• The loop start position can now be changed by moving the tone arm. The loop length will remain locked.
• Fixed a bug that could cause the app to crash when recording.
• Songs from the Music library now load about 50% faster.
• Added the ability to save and load recorded songs from within the app.
• Recordings can now be shared on SoundCloud.
• Bluetooth speakers and microphones are now supported.
These ultra-realistic turntables fully replicate the vinyl experience and take it a step further. Whether creating original music from samples, creating remixes, or disc-jockeying, 2 Turntables and a Microphone offers a unique and engaging experience!
2 Turntables and a Microphone includes a complete DJ setup, including: two scratchable turntables, a microphone, effects units, equalizers, a mixer, a looping tool, and a recorder!
• Philly style turntable layout
• High contrast, no chrome interface
• Large buttons help prevent mistakes
• Load songs from your music library or from saved recordings
• Make voice recordings and put them on a turntable
• Scratch and pulse modes
• Record sessions in uncompressed WAV format
• Extended pitch adjustment
• Create loops on the fly
• Customizable touch sensitivity
• Cloud sharing on Dropbox & SoundCloud
• Music side-loading and sharing with iTunes File Sharing
• 3 cue points per turntable
• 10-band equalizer on each turntable
• Delay and reverb effects on each turntable
• AirPlay and Bluetooth compatible
The Philly style turntable layout keeps a large area of the record accessible for scratching while keeping the tone arms tucked again to prevent accidentally knocking them out of place. When the iPad is placed in portrait mode a single turntable fills the entire screen.
The interface is designed with live performances in mind. The high contrast, no chrome interface makes it easy to see everything in low-light conditions. Buttons glow in black lighting. Buttons are large, making it easy to operate with large hands.
Loops can be created on the fly. Tap the loop button once to mark the start point, tap it again to mark the end point and it immediately starts looping. Move the tone arm while in a loop to keep the same loop length, but with a new section of audio. Loops can be played or created in forward or reverse. Tap the loop button again and the loop is removed.
Each turntable has its own effects units. Reverb and delay effects are available with a simple one slider configuration and on/off button.
Each turntable has a separate 10-band equalizer with a range of +24dB to -96dB.
Microphone recordings can be prerecorded or created on the fly. After making a voice recording, it can be saved and loaded onto a turntable and manipulated like a normal record. Tap the live output button to use the microphone as a PA system.
Once scratch mode has been enabled by moving the scratch mode slider to the on position, all audio on that turntable is muted unless the scratch button is held. Use this feature to keep a turntable silent while back-scrubbing, or to pass through audio only while scratching.
After enabling pulse mode by moving the pulse slider to the on position, the turntable gain in turned down. When the pulse button is pressed, the gain returns to full. Use this feature to emphasis beats, vocals, or just about anything.
• Low latency, 25ms response time
• Supported audio formats: AAC, AIFF, CAF, M4A, MP3, and WAV
• Maximum loadable audio length: iPad 3rd & 4th-gen - 10 minutes, iPad Mini & iPad 2 - 5 minutes
• Recorded output audio format: 16-bit stereo 44100 Hz WAV
• Equalizer range: +24dB to -96dB
- June 07, 2014 Initial release