- minor bugfix
Railway Tickets is the first official app for booking railway tickets.
With the mobile app, you can quickly find and book a Russian Railways ticket from your smartphone without wasting time and money on going to a ticket office. You can use it to find a suitable train and departure time, choose a seat, check-in online, pay for additional services, and also view a timetable for long-distance trains.
We have made the app as easy to use as possible and now that we have added Apple Pay, which is finally available to users in Russia, it has never been easier or faster to buy a ticket.
Do you have questions about your trip or app functionality? Use the Contact Us menu to get prompt assistance from our helpdesk specialists.
Our app has been tested by the Railway Research Institute (VNIIZhT) and has been approved as a full-featured sales channel for electronic train tickets sold by Russian rail carriers.
Tickets in the Railway Tickets app are sold by Universal Financial Systems, LLC (UFS) as the official RZD sales representative in the field of electronic railway tickets sales. Prices in the mobile app are identical to those on the UFS website www.ufs-online.ru. UFS has been working in the market for over 10 years. The RZD trademark is used in the mobile app based on an official license agreement.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question Do I have to create an account on your website to buy tickets through the mobile app?
No, you don't have to sign in to buy the tickets.
Question I've returned my ticket through the app. When will I get a refund in my bank account?
Response Money transfer to the account used in payment for the ticket is conducted within the period established by the payment system guidelines (from 3 to 30 calendar days after the return is made).
Question How can I return a ticket through your mobile app?
Response To return the ticket, go to My Tickets page. Select the ticket and click the Returns and Documents link at the bottom of the screen. Enter your full name and the identity document number used when buying the ticket.
Question Can I change the date, seat or time specified on my ticket?
Response You can return your ticket and buy a new one using the correct information. We don't reissue or change details in confirmed tickets.
Question I log in with the RZD account username, but my tickets are not displayed in the app and I get a "there was a problem accessing the site" message.
Response Ensure your username and password are correct and try to log in again.
- June 13, 2014 Initial release
- July 28, 2014 New version 2.12.82
- September 05, 2014 New version 2.12.103
- October 08, 2014 New version 2.14.93
- November 26, 2014 New version 2.14.97
- January 05, 2015 New version 2.16.108
- February 11, 2015 New version 2.16.119
- February 26, 2015 New version 2.16.132
- April 27, 2015 New version 2.18.166
- May 08, 2015 New version 2.20.151
- June 11, 2015 New version 2.20.181
- August 06, 2015 New version 2.22.191
- August 17, 2015 New version 2.24.102
- September 14, 2015 New version 2.24.112
- September 20, 2015 New version 2.24.115
- October 21, 2015 New version 2.26.107
- December 07, 2015 New version 3.0.74
- December 12, 2015 New version 3.0.76
- January 21, 2016 New version 3.0.78
- February 15, 2016 New version 3.1.128
- June 30, 2016 New version 3.1.129
- July 31, 2016 New version 3.2
- August 16, 2016 New version 3.2.316
- November 06, 2016 New version 3.2.376
- November 08, 2016 New version 3.2.377
- November 11, 2016 New version 3.2.378