We have not just changed the design! We are ready to present to you a new mobile app called Railway Tickets. Its visual features are entirely new, including animation elements. State-of-the-art interfaces are ready to help you access new functions.
The following changes have been made alongside the design updates:
- Wallet app integration: your tickets will be within reach at all times;
- integration with Siri to help you create detailed reminders of an upcoming trip
- 3D Touch support on iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus
- updated side menu to gain quick access to all app pages
Railway Tickets is the first official app designed for railway tickets sales.
You can book your train quickly and comfortably from your iPhone or iPad by paying with your bank card. Go through electronic registration online without exiting the app. To board the train, just show your passport and a printed out boarding coupon to the train attendant.
The new version of our app can connect with the Wallet app on your iPhone. Now all your tickets are in one place: save your ticket in the native iOS app Wallet right after the purchase.
We also added Siri support so that you can create reminders for your trip. Activate Siri on the order details screen and give the voice command: "Siri, remind me of this on [required reminder date]". Siri will create the reminder related to your trip in the native Reminders app.
We added 3D touch support to help the owners of new iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus quickly find the required tickets and to access My Tickets page.
The new side menu will also help you quickly access all the app pages. Just tap the icon in the upper left screen corner to open handy navigation through all the pages.
My Tickets page shows all the tickets you've ever bought via our mobile app. You also can transfer all the tickets bought on the RZD website to My Tickets page. To do this, go to the Settings page and enter your username and password to your RZD personal account. After successful authorization all your tickets from the RZD website will also be displayed on My Tickets app page.
The Help menu will give you the information about how to book electronic tickets in the mobile app.
Do you have questions about your trip or app functionality? Use the Contact Us menu to get prompt assistance from our helpdesk specialists.
Our app has been tested by the Railway Research Institute (VNIIZhT) and has been approved as a full-featured sales channel for electronic train tickets sold by Russian rail carriers.
Tickets in the Railway Tickets app are sold by Universal Financial Systems, LLC (UFS) as the official RZD sales representative in the field of electronic railway tickets sales. Prices in the mobile app are identical to those on the UFS website www.ufs-online.ru. UFS has been working in the market for over 10 years. The RZD trademark is used in the mobile app based on an official license agreement.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question Do I have to create an account on your website to buy tickets through the mobile app?
No, you don't have to sign in to buy the tickets.
Question I've returned my ticket through the app. When will I get a refund in my bank account?
Response Money transfer to the account used in payment for the ticket is conducted within the period established by the payment system guidelines (from 3 to 30 calendar days after the return is made).
Question How can I return a ticket through your mobile app?
Response To return the ticket, go to My Tickets page. Select the ticket and click the Returns and Documents link at the bottom of the screen. Enter your full name and the identity document number used when buying the ticket.
Question Can I change the date, seat or time specified on my ticket?
Response You can return your ticket and buy a new one using the correct information. We don't reissue or change details in confirmed tickets.
Question I log in with the RZD account username, but my tickets are not displayed in the app and I get a "there was a problem accessing the site" message.
Response Ensure your username and password are correct and try to log in again.
- June 13, 2014 Initial release
- July 28, 2014 New version 2.12.82
- September 05, 2014 New version 2.12.103
- October 08, 2014 New version 2.14.93
- November 26, 2014 New version 2.14.97
- January 05, 2015 New version 2.16.108
- February 11, 2015 New version 2.16.119
- February 26, 2015 New version 2.16.132
- April 27, 2015 New version 2.18.166
- May 08, 2015 New version 2.20.151
- June 11, 2015 New version 2.20.181
- August 06, 2015 New version 2.22.191
- August 17, 2015 New version 2.24.102
- September 14, 2015 New version 2.24.112
- September 20, 2015 New version 2.24.115
- October 21, 2015 New version 2.26.107
- December 07, 2015 New version 3.0.74
- December 12, 2015 New version 3.0.76
- January 21, 2016 New version 3.0.78
- February 15, 2016 New version 3.1.128
- June 30, 2016 New version 3.1.129
- July 31, 2016 New version 3.2
- August 16, 2016 New version 3.2.316