What's Newfixed some bugs
App DescriptionIf you spend a lot of time driving or making a dozen of calls and messages a day, iCaller by «KiraLine» is a new utility you really need. Besides, the application will suit everyone, who appreciates comfort, functionality and ease of use of a phone and misses all these things in his or her favorite iPhone!
The utility is an advanced search engine that allows users in a moment to find the necessary person from the contact list and dial his or her number right away. Therefore, this program is especially useful for people driving a car and waiting for the passengers to cross the street. Moreover, while searching for contacts, you can use T9, one of the most beloved systems of mobile phone users worldwide. Now you have just to enter two or three digits or letters and iCaller will show you the list of contact coincidences, so you need to choose and dial the contact you are looking for.
iCaller allows you to quickly search for contacts using T9 system.
- Quick search by part of number/name using T9 system
- Quick dialing
- Quick message
- Call history entry
- Sending of contacts via SMS
- Opportunity to adapt the program to the user
- Simultaneous search for calls and contacts in two languages
- Large space on the screen to display search results
- Filter of the contact list
- Display of all the phone contacts in one place
- Support of 50 selected contacts
- Favorite contacts in the form of photo-images or a list
- T9 supports and translate the following international languages: English, French, German, Finnish, Greek, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish.
ATTENTION: Saving of information about history, missed and incoming calls in the application is not available due to some technical reasons. As soon as developers will get an opportunity, they will realize it.
Like us on «iCaller » fan page in Facebook, for the latest news:
October 04, 2013 Price Decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
October 04, 2013 New version 1.2.3
September 27, 2013 Price Decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
September 26, 2013 New version 1.2.2
January 17, 2013 Initial Release