+ Change the app name.
Heart Rate Plus measure your heart beat with iPhone's camera in seconds. Fast and easy to use!
This app measures the micro changes in the color of the blood flowing through your finger.
To get an accurate heart rate result, it is better that the device being hold still in a bright environment.
Put the tip of your finger on the iPhone's back camera, and your heart rate will be shown.
NOTE: Make sure that your fingertip completely and gently covers the camera lens. Pressing too hard reduces blood flow in your finger and it's harder to get a result. Make sure that your fingers are not cold.
The measurement will be restarted once your finger cover the lens move. So do not move in measuring heart rate.
If the iPhone does not have flash, try to use it in a good lighting environment. The kids could use the thumbnail to cover the lens since the kids' finger is too thin.
Check up on ourselves. Anywhere, Anytime, in Seconds!
- April 18, 2013 New version 2.1
- February 05, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- February 02, 2013 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- January 23, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- January 23, 2013 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- January 23, 2013 Initial release