148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: POKER WORDS :: Read Our Full Review >>
Make poker cards and create words in this fun mix of two popular competitive genres.
What's New- Push Notification fix: Users will now be sent push notifications as intended!
- Facebook Sharing fix: The 'Share' feature from the Create A Game screen has been updated and now works as intended!
- Visual bug fixes: Fixed some UI issues reported by a few players.
- Connection Timeouts fixes: Bugs regarding connection timeouts have been fixed.
App DescriptionWords & Cards is the perfect combination of word-forming skill and card-playing strategy. Challenge friends and prove your puzzle prowess in this one-of-a-kind contest. Showcased by Apple as a main rotation Best New Game, wow thanks for the amazing support! Please review the game here on the App Store if you enjoy it. Words & Cards currently requires Facebook log-in to play.
"Words and Cards combines scrabble and poker into something amazing." - Cult of Mac, 5/5 Stars
"A unique concept with a beautiful interface … Words & Cards is a very enjoyable game and I recommend it to anyone who enjoys word and card games.” - Mac Sources, 5/5 Stars
"My two favorite games combined!" - player wordcowboy, 5/5 Stars
- Spell words to earn points and cards.
- Play your best poker hand to score and win big.
- Raise the stakes and take the pot.
- Improve your odds with game boosts.
- Beat friends and random foes in five turns.
*** More info at www.wordsandcards.com ***
- To see which poker hands you can play and their score value, click the menu button (three lines in the top-right corner of the game list screen) and then click "POKER HANDS"!
- Currently logging in via Facebook simply allows you to find other friends playing Words & Cards. No other information is used or accessed by Words & Cards from Facebook!
- We are working to offer alternative methods to find opponents, and will remove the requirement to find friends via Facebook.
June 29, 2014 New version 1.2.3
March 26, 2014 Initial Release