What's New√ improved performance
√ We love getting feedback from our users. If you have questions or comments, please send them to email@example.com
√ Stay updated! Become a fan of 123 Kids Fun Apps on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/123KidsFun
App DescriptionApp designed for all children (ages 3 to 7) to start their adventure with the alphabet.
It is also recommended for teachers. Each letter has been illustrated with four words, one of which is animated and enriched with a sound characteristic for a specific object. Just tap the first picture of each letter.
The combination of letters with pictures and a readers’ recording is a very effective method to quickly and enjoyably learn the alphabet.
The Application also includes three interactive games:
* The goals of two are to memorize the knowledge acquired earlier. Your child points at letter or words read by the reader.
* The third game is to teach the child to write letters by joining points on a special template.
The Application is prepared in a way to allow your child to independently learn the alphabet without your assistance.
* Interactive, carefully conceived, captivating games
* Letter and word definition
* Designed for Kids: No confusing menus or navigation. Bright, colorful, child-friendly design
* Dozens of sounds and voice recordings of colors, letter, fruit names...
* Hundreds of rich graphics, vibrant sounds and beautiful captivating special effects
* Background music off/on option.
* NO InApp PURCHASES.
* NO ADS
* App available on the AppStore (iPhone / iPad / iPod) - both FREE and FULL version
App CATEGORIES: Early learning, Counting, Numbers, Time, Colors, Shape, Matching, Letters, Games, Foreign Language, Creative Play, Music, Reading, Alphabet
Become a fan of 123 Kids Fun Apps on Facebook:
Follow us on Twitter:
Visit 123 Kids Fun Apps website:
About 123 KIDS FUN APPS
We share a passion for children, music, education, design, and play. Our goal is to create the highest quality games for toddlers and preschoolers, running on the smartphones and tablets. We are making games that are fun and smart, that are entertaining and educational. We are making games that let kids explore, games where there are no wrong moves, but where the right move will reveal, reward, and teach.
We love gertting feedback from our users. If you have questions or comments, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org
January 31, 2014 Price Decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
November 17, 2013 Price Decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
November 13, 2013 New version 3.0
November 01, 2013 Price Decrease: $2.99 -> $1.99
January 15, 2013 Initial Release