App DescriptionWhat if you could see music?
Avisu is a very quick, low latency Audio VISUalizer. In other words, it allows you to see the music you are hearing with hypnotising speed and precision.
It is more than a spectrum analyzer, it is a work of art. Enjoy your music like never before with the 4 unique scalable visualizer styles in 5 beautiful colors. Visualize your iPod/iTunes tracks or the microphone input.
The raw data of your iPod/iTunes tracks is processed internally for incredible precision.
Audio from other apps continues to play while visualizing the microphone input, so you can visualize your favorite internet radio or whatever you like.
- Tap with 1 finger to toggle the controls
- Swipe with 1 finger to change the colorset
- Swipe with 2 fingers to change the visualizer
- Pinch with 2 fingers to change the scale
- Tap with 3 fingers to start/stop the current iPod track
- Swipe with 3 fingers to change the current iPod track
- iPhone 5 and retina support
- Create a playlist from your iPod/iTunes tracks
- Append or queue new tracks at any time
- Scrubbing is supported
- Visualize audio in both landscape and portrait
- Stop audio playback to resume microphone visualization
Avisu was crafted with great care, but if you run into a problem, an email is just as easy to write as a bad review.
May 08, 2013 Price Decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
May 06, 2013 New version 1.0.2
February 10, 2013 New version 1.0.1
February 09, 2013 Price Decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
January 26, 2013 Initial Release