- Sync process improved
- New grid icon view for box's contents
- New feature to allow sharing box's contents with other boxes
- Box and box's contents reordering now allowed
- Improvements in Options view
- New Bill of Materials view of projects
go box is the essential application for sales agents who work with architecture and construction products, visiting clients and presenting projects and quotes.
Escape from paper while presenting your projects. go box stores product information, quotes, catalogs and images, all organized on project boxes.
You can change finish options and turn you iPad into a virtual showroom of your products.
- go box works in conjunction with ofcdesk idc, and it is the missing link between the designers and sales team
- The application makes your presentation of products and projects more dynamic, impressing your clients with renders and making possible to change finish options in real time
- Be green! Stop using printed documents and sale catalogs. Be inventive creating dynamic and interactive presentations
- Turn your iPad into a virtual showroom and use it to present features; changing finish options and rendering your products in front of your clients
- After the presentation, e-mail the documents to your client and send the files to your architecture team to request any drawing review
- Access your projects from anywhere on any iPad. Information is stored in the iPad and in the cloud
- Organizes your sales material (catalogs, quotes and products) on project boxes
- Supports PDF, PNG, JPG, GIF, BMP and IDS files
- Enables you to change options of products (pricing and finish)
- Renders products
- Makes possible to write comments for the items
- Works on-line and off-line
- Receives files from ofcdesk idc and sends files to any e-mail address
- June 14, 2014 Initial release