Currently on sale to celebrate release!
iRoulette is an app to help out with decisions that come up everyday. Using it is very easy and enjoyable! Simply use your index finger to write your choices on the board and drag the pointer in a spinning motion.
When deciding what to eat for lunch, when deciding what movie to watch, when deciding on prizes at bingo tournaments, when deciding on pizza toppings, when deciding when to tell the person you like about your feelings, when deciding on a location for a date, when deciding what clothes to wear out today, when deciding a pet’s name, when deciding on tonight’s dinner menu, when deciding what to eat next in a buffet, when deciding on a present for that special someone, when deciding the company’s next president, when deciding on a plan in the conference room, when deciding what order to visit things at Disneyland,
This app is sure to be a huge help in all kinds of decision-making scenarios! Put it on your iPhone/iPod touch now and get ready for your next decision.
How to operate
1. Use your index finger to drag the surface of the board and to write in and draw your choices. When you want to rewrite them you can erase by tapping the trash can symbol in the center at the bottom part of the screen.
2. Drag the pointer on the board in a spinning motion with your index finger and then quickly remove your finger. While the pointer is spinning, you can instantly stop it by tapping the pin in the center.
3. When you want to share the results screen, tap the share symbol in the lower left at the bottom part of the screen. You can send the image capture of the screen via email, Facebook, Twitter, etc., save it to the Camera Roll, or print it out via AirPrint.
How to configure
1. Tapping the settings symbol in the lower-right at the bottom part of the screen will display the settings screen.
2. You can set Maxspeed, Deceleration, and Friction. Tap the “Set” button at the end after you have adjusted each of them to your preferred values.
* This roulette app was created with the purpose of supporting decisions in various scenarios and bears no responsibility whatsoever for the results obtained based on those decisions. Please enjoy it within the scope of your own responsibility.
- June 15, 2014 Initial release