What's NewNew Features on iOS 7 Version
- A brand new interface: global user experience has been completely redesigned in order to be clearer, more colorful and simpler to use. No doubt you’ll love this new user experience!
- Multiple players: this feature is designed to handle multiple players such as students of the same classroom, siblings or friends. Users can now create, on the same device, as many accounts as they wish and will also be able to save their scores!
- Speech synthesis: the most asked feature is now available on the new version of iTooch apps!
- Font Size adjustment: users can now adjust font size to their preference.
If you like this app, please rate it and leave us a comment on the Store. Your support and feedback help us make our apps even better!
App DescriptionWith more than 1,700 exercises, iTooch French as a Foreign Language is a new and fun way of practicing and learning French and prepare the DELF exam (level A2-B1).
It can be particularly useful for middle school students, high school students or employees who would like to improve writing, reading and listening comprehension skills in French.
== THE APPLICATION IS ENTIRELY IN FRENCH, THERE IS NO TRANSLATION IN ENGLISH OR ANY OTHER LANGUAGES. IT COVERS THE A2 AND B1 LEVELS IN FRENCH. ==
Used by more than 2,000,000 users, iTooch apps are a full learning solution which helps parents, teachers and students to identify and address their learning needs in a fun and motivating way.
== ELIGIBLE FOR THE APPLE VOLUME PURCHASE PROGRAM (VPP) FOR EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS ==
‣ iTooch French as a Foreign Language content can be evaluated before purchase by downloading the iTooch French as a Foreign Language FREE App, which provides free access to an extract of the same content.
‣ VPP offers discounts to schools for volume purchases (min. 20 apps)
== UNIQUE SET OF FEATURES ==
‣ A clear, simple and colorful interface to engage children to learn with fun
‣ Speech synthesis to help young users in reading and text comprehension
‣ Multi-player management
‣ Font size adjustment to suit everyone’s needs
‣ A virtual blackboard
‣ A lesson summary attached to each chapter
‣ In-app feedback to send suggestions to the author
== PARENTS AND KIDS LOVE OUR APPS ==
‣ "This app has been everything I was looking for. Multiple question types including decimal points and word problems. The ability to test the learning."
‣ "My son is home schooled plus goes to a charter school. This program makes it easy to supplement his schoolwork without buying a lot of books or printing worksheets. I recommend it for all parents who are committed to their children's education."
== WHAT TEACHERS HAVE SAID ==
‣ "I just downloaded your apps. Wow. They are amazing. I have been using the iPad for over a year in my class and I have to say that this is one if the best apps I have seen in a long time."
‣ "A terrific app that covers a lot of ground concept-wise. This app combines a no-frills approach to content while still providing the user with an exciting learning experience. The mascot is adorable and keeps kids on task with lots of encouragement and there is a lesson summary available when needed."
== OUR APPLICATION CONTAINS ==
‣ 4 themes: Pronunciation, Grammar, Conjugation, Vocabulary
‣ 58 chapters per title with lessons, examples, and figures.
‣ 1700 questions per title with clues and detailed explanations
‣ iTooch French as a Foreign Language is by far the most comprehensive educative tool on the App Store for students who wants to learn French and prepare the DELF exam.
Discover our apps for 1st Grade, 2nd Grade, 3rd Grade, 4th Grade, 5th Grade, 6th Grade, 7th Grade and 8th Grade to practice Language Arts, Math and Science. iTooch apps comply with the US National Common Core standards for K1, K2, K3, K4, K5, K6, K7 and K8.
== CONTACT ==
‣ Facebook: http://facebook.com/itoochapps
‣ Twitter: @itooch
‣ Website: http://edupad.com
May 17, 2014 New version 5.1.1
January 31, 2014 New version 4.6.7
November 13, 2013 Price Decrease: $4.99 -> FREE!
November 01, 2013 Price Decrease: $4.99 -> $0.99
February 01, 2013 Initial Release