What's New- iOS 7 support
App DescriptionUPDATED FOR iOS 7!
The studio quality electric piano app: a collection of 40 professional sounding instruments for your iPad.
Turn your iPad into the ultimate electric piano instrument with an extraordinary collection of authentic electric pianos and vintage keyboards along with built-in recording! Use the iRig KEYS portable keyboard (www.irigkeys.com) or the iRig MIDI interface (www.irigmidi.com) to connect your external keyboard to your iPad, and you're ready to compose, rehearse, perform and record with the very best instruments for iPad.
The sequel to IK's acclaimed iGrand Piano app, iLectric Piano now puts a collector's dream gallery of history's best electric pianos, electric grands and clavinets right at your fingertips with studio-grade quality never before heard in app that stands up to the most powerful virtual instruments available on on a computer.
With high-definition samples across multiple velocities, iLectric Piano brings you the most playable, expressive and authentic sounding electric piano, electric grand and clavinet instruments available on a mobile device that you can play anytime and everywhere.
iLectric Piano gives you a collection of 20 world-class electric pianos, electric grands and clavs (including one by registering) along with a capable recorder and metronome. Add the Electric Piano Expansion Pack to add another 20 high-quality instruments.
Record your rehearsals or performances as MIDI with both overdubbing and punch-in capability, then export your track as audio via E-mail of File Sharing or Audio Copy to other iOS apps. With the built-in MIDI Recorder, you can change the tempo of your piece or even choose to use a different piano AFTER you've completed your performance! For composers of any level, the MIDI Recorder lets you capture and develop ideas anywhere your mobile life takes you. iLectric Piano also includes some professional MIDI performances to help you audition the various electric piano instruments or just ignite your own creative muse!
The easy-to-use instrument editor puts real-time controls on the panel just above the keys to let you adjust the EQ, the amount of reverb, the overdrive and your choice of 5 modulation effects (chorus, flanger, phaser, tremolo and auto pan). You can also adjust the tuning and transposition of the instrument. All edit knobs can be assigned to your choice of MIDI controllers for external fine-crafting of your instrument's sonic details. Virtual MIDI and MIDI Program Change are also supported.
iLectric Piano features:
- 20 world-class, multi-velocity electric piano, electric grand and clavinet instruments (including one by registering)
- Expandable library of 20 additional studio-grade instruments instantly available via in-app purchase
- Intuitive instrument and effect edit controls including 3-band EQ with sweepable mid, overdrive, reverb and choice of 5 modulation effects (chorus, flanger, phaser, tremolo and autopan) along with tuning and transpose
- Export performances as audio via E-mail, File Sharing and Audio Copy
- Large visual metronome with variable click volume and adjustable tempo
- Virtual MIDI, MIDI Controller and MIDI Program Change support
- Low-latency for real-time playing
- Up to 48-voice polyphony on the latest devices
- Designed to use with with iRig KEYS portable keyboard and iRig MIDI interface
For more information:
January 31, 2014 Price Decrease: $19.99 -> $9.99
October 15, 2013 Price Decrease: $19.99 -> $7.99
October 01, 2013 New version 1.1.1
May 06, 2013 New version 1.1
February 13, 2013 Initial Release