√ Tons of performance upgrades so your app runs better then ever
√ We love getting feedback from our users. If you have questions or comments, or just want to say hi!, please send them to [email protected]
√ Stay updated! Become a fan of 123 Kids Fun Apps on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/123KidsFun
Learn new words, learn how to draw, learn how to count. Join dots and see what is hidden under the mysteriously arranged digits. 60 pictures in 6 categories to choose for your toddler and preschooler!
Join dots and learn numbers!
- At Home,
- Bugs & Worms
Learn new words, learn how to draw, learn how to count. Join dots and see what is hidden under the mysteriously arranged digits.
There are surprises hidden under some drawings… Enjoy!
* Interactive, carefully conceived, captivating games
* Letter and word definition
* Designed for Kids: No confusing menus or navigation. Bright, colorful, child-friendly design
* Dozens of sounds and voice recordings of colors, letter, animal sounds, fruit names
* Hundreds of rich graphics, vibrant sounds and beautiful captivating special effects
* App categories: Early learning, Counting, Numbers, Time, Colors, Shape, Matching,
Letters, Games, Foreign Language, Creative Play, Music, Reading, Alphabet
* No Advertisments
* No inApp purchases
* App available on the AppStore (iPhone / iPad / iPod) - both FREE and FULL version
Become a fan of 123 Kids Fun Apps on Facebook:
Follow us on Twitter:
Visit 123 Kids Fun Apps website:
About 123 KIDS FUN APPS
We share a passion for children, music, education, design, and play. Our goal is to create the highest quality games for toddlers and preschoolers, running on the smartphones and tablets. We are making games that are fun and smart, that are entertaining and educational. We are making games that let kids explore, games where there are no wrong moves, but where the right move will reveal, reward, and teach.
We love gertting feedback from our users. If you have questions or comments, please send them to [email protected]
- August 02, 2014 New version 3.0
- June 15, 2014 Initial release