Fixed screen display size bug on iPad.
Play the popular board game in the slickest, most touch-screen friendly version of dominoes ever!
It has never been easier to get stuck into a game of Mexican Train Dominoes! If you rarely play dominoes you'll find this easy to learn with our in game tutorial. For everyone else we've tried to make playing the game a joy with simple controls, everything working on one screen and high quality themes.
- 3 player games and 4 player game modes played against the computer.
- Three games types - Blitz, Short and Full. So you can have quick games or longer games.
- Five different backgrounds to play on.
- Plenty of space to sort your hand of dominoes.
- Train scrolling for superior visibility.
- Animated game rules tutorial.
- Optional Advanced A.I. for a pro challenge.
- Option to change the house rules of the game.
We've tried to make this the fun dominoes game for everyone.
- May 03, 2015 New version 1.2.0
- April 27, 2015 New version 1.1.9
- January 14, 2015 New version 1.1.8
- January 06, 2015 New version 1.1.7
- October 05, 2014 New version 1.1.6
- August 28, 2014 New version 1.1.5
- June 07, 2014 New version 1.1.4
- December 20, 2013 New version 1.1.3
- August 24, 2013 New version 1.1.2
- July 31, 2013 New version 1.1.1
- June 12, 2013 New version 1.1
- April 11, 2013 Initial release