- Various minor bug fixes and improvements.
- Improved compatibility with the most recent version of iOS.
Play the slickest, prettiest and most user-friendly version of dominoes ever!
It has never been easier to get stuck into a game of Mexican Train Dominoes! With over half a million players already enjoying this game, you’ll find this classic board game looks beautiful and plays smoothly. You can learn playing strategy with two difficultly levels that provide a good game for both new and experienced players. You can also select the length of game so you can enjoy a short game when you have a few minutes or a longer game when you have half an hour to yourself.
If you are completely new to dominoes you'll find this game easy to learn with our simple to follow tutorial. For everyone else we've tried to make playing the game a joy with simple controls, everything working on one screen and stunning audio-visual themes. Animations in each location add to the pleasing ambience for an even more relaxing play environment.
- 3 player games and 4 player game modes played against the computer.
- Three games types - Blitz, Short and Full for quick and longer games.
- Five different backgrounds with their own ambience to play on.
- Plenty of space to sort your hand of dominoes.
- Train scrolling for superior visibility.
- Animated game rules tutorial.
- Optional Advanced A.I. for a pro challenge.
- Option to change the house rules of the game.
Here is some of our feedback from emails and reviews (thank you to everyone who has passed their comments on!)
"I remember playing Mexican Train Dominoes when I was younger and using this game I was able to teach my grandson how to play aswell."
"I can always get my dominos fix. Great for spending some relaxation time unwinding from the day."
"I love this game!! I played it many, many years ago and I forgot how to play it. One time with the tutorial and Bam the memories came back and I've been winning so much since then!!!"
Facebook - Glowing Eye Games
Glowing Eye Games
- April 11, 2013 Initial release
- June 12, 2013 New version 1.1
- July 31, 2013 New version 1.1.1
- August 24, 2013 New version 1.1.2
- December 20, 2013 New version 1.1.3
- June 07, 2014 New version 1.1.4
- August 28, 2014 New version 1.1.5
- October 05, 2014 New version 1.1.6
- January 06, 2015 New version 1.1.7
- January 14, 2015 New version 1.1.8
- April 27, 2015 New version 1.1.9
- May 03, 2015 New version 1.2.0
- July 11, 2015 New version 1.3.0
- July 12, 2016 New version 1.3.3
- November 09, 2016 New version 1.3.4
- December 10, 2016 New version 1.3.5
- December 18, 2016 New version 1.3.6