The Sanskrit word Shiva is an adjective meaning "pure and destroyer". As a proper name it means "The Auspicious One", used as a name for Rudra. Shiva is usually worshipped in the aniconic form of lingam.
1) in this people can hear 5 Stotrams.
2) People can Hear Lingashtakam, Bilvashtakam, Sivastakam, Shiva Tandava Stotram, Ashtottara Sthotram.
3) People can share comments on facebook.
4) Small text about Vega Entertainment.
Technical Information :
Targeted from 4.0
It will be work on IPad & IPhone.
- June 13, 2014 Initial release