1. Fix bug that favorites button no longer working
2. Update to latest iOS version. Includes:
- Update of all 3rd party libraries (Parse, GoogleAd, Flurry, PB..)
- Update of project settings to meet newest project settings.
- Doesn't include re-design
3. Issue with different font sizes is developer's bug. We will fix it
4. Checking mail chimp functionality for each app.
ATTENTION: Updating will clean your history log. Please keep your current version if you want to retain your run history.
"This app has been the perfect motivator in helping me train for my first marathon"
- Lynda Stevens
"I love working out with this app. Music plays while I'm jogging and the voice over tells you to walk/run, no need to keep track of time yourself. Gps works great, I've never had a problem with this app. I highly recommend it!"
- Delia Ronson
"I tried several until I found this one. Love that I can customize it to play and do what I want and it's very flexible when wanting to repeat days :) Have recommended it to many people!!"
- Jessica Adler
Get fit with the Marathon fitness training app from FitKit! This program has helped thousands of new runners move from the couch to the finish line. Just spend between 30 to 60 minutes, three times a week, for 18 weeks, and you'll be ready to finish your first marathon (26.2 mile) race!
Enjoy your favorite music while you train and follow the program’s simple voice alerts. All you need to do is press “start” and you’re ready to go. The voice alerts will tell you when to walk and run. The app even tracks your running history so that you can monitor your progress.
Why should you use this app? Get access to:
- A trainer approved 18 week program
- An enjoyable way to listen to your favorite music as you run
- Easy voice alerts
- An automatic history log and progress tracker
Note: continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
This app and any information given by it or by FitKit LLC are for educational purposes only. They are not intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice. You should always consult your healthcare provider before beginning any fitness program.
- January 13, 2013 Initial release
- January 24, 2013 Price decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
- January 27, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $1.99
- February 26, 2013 Price increase: $1.99 -> $9.99
- March 28, 2013 New version 1.1
- April 09, 2013 New version 1.2
- July 26, 2013 New version 1.3
- September 19, 2013 New version 1.4
- October 10, 2013 New version 1.5
- November 20, 2013 New version 1.6
- December 20, 2013 New version 1.7
- April 07, 2014 Price decrease: $9.99 -> $0.99
- April 14, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $9.99
- December 20, 2015 New version 1.8