• Try searching for words and phrases with Emoji!
• Phrase search speed has also been improved.
• Minor bug fixes.
• 8 new languages:
Sindhi • Punjabi (Pakistani) • Burmese • Oriya • Esperanto • Javanese • Ilocano • Pidgin (Nigerian)
The difference between a good vacation and a great adventure. Start speaking 128 languages for free, instantly.
When you're travelling in another country, being able to have a conversation in the local language can make the difference between a good trip and a great one. uTalk starts you off with the basics in 128 languages, so you'll never be lost for words.
Learn at your own pace, using uTalk's addictive games, and find the vocabulary you need, when you need it.
And when you want more, upgrade to uTalk Essentials or Premium, to unlock up to 1,200 words and phrases across 37 categories for your chosen language.
Why you should choose uTalk:
• It's free – download uTalk for free and get the essential words you need in all 128 languages.
• Fun games – ideal for filling a spare five minutes, but addictive enough to use all day.
• Instant Search – stuck for a word? Use uTalk as a phrasebook to quickly find and hear the word or phrase you need, when you need it.
• Get talking – don’t just listen; record your voice to help perfect your pronunciation and accent.
• Native speakers – all words and phrases are recorded by both male and female native speakers.
• Beautiful imagery – uTalk looks great. And linking what you hear to one of our specially crafted pictures is proven to help you remember it.
• Targeted Learning – uTalk’s intelligent software tests you more often on words you get wrong.
• World Tour – the more you learn, the more you travel. Discover new destinations with the World Tour.
128 Languages Available to learn:
Arabic (Modern Standard)
Spanish (Latin American)
- July 14, 2015 New version 2.3.0
- May 01, 2015 New version 2.2.0
- February 03, 2015 New version 2.1.0
- October 21, 2014 New version 2.0.3
- September 20, 2014 New version 2.0.2
- September 18, 2014 New version 2.0.1
- September 05, 2014 New version 2.0
- June 10, 2014 Initial release