148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: EASY-TO-USE :: Read Our Full Review >>
PureShot is a filter-free camera app with a beautiful and elegant interface that focuses on taking photos that are unfiltered and unprocessed.
What's NewRelease 4.12
* NEW! Shutter Release Button AF/AE-L can be persisitent
* Enhanced: zoomed manual/semi-auto frames meter on zoomed section, not full sensor
* Enhanced: manual/semi-auto persistence after swapping to background
* Enhanced: external flashes now respond to default flash settings (off/on/auto, fill-flash or AE)
Questions or problems? Please CONTACT US: we'll help you promptly!
* Fixed: snappier response to changes in semi-auto modes
* NEW! Redesigned flash works in all modes
* NEW! Selectable fill-flash or auto-expose for AE and semi-auto modes
* NEW! Optional "large" artificial horizon
* Enhanced: exposure peaking now uses "tiger stripes"
* Enhanced: histograms and exposure meter
* Enhanced: various UI elements
* Fixed: Camera Roll bug when final asset is deleted
* Fixed: bracket/burst indicator for iPhone 4S
* Fixed: intermittent manual exposure lock-ups
* Fixed: minor bug fixes
* Rewritten for iOS 8+ only
* Full manual control
* Native 64-bit support
* Too much to list!
App DescriptionPureShot is your top-quality filter-free (or #nofilter) app. It helps you capture digital photographs with the highest possible technical integrityâ€”no other app can beat it!
You can then process these on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch, or your computer, with no image processing taking place in-app.
You have instant access to everything that can be controlled on an iOS camera.
That means manual focus overrideâ€”just swipe your finger up and down the viewfinder to control the lens position. And you even get Focus Peaking to help you identify what will be in perfect focus!
It means fully manual exposure control, as well as semi-automatic Shutter Priority and ISO Priority, together with fully automatic exposure with a choice of spot or matrix metering. Automatic and semi-automatic modes also include Â±3 Ev. exposure compensation, while the on-screen exposure meter lets you judge your manual exposures to perfection.
And it means the choice of AWB or a selection of white balance presetsâ€”and even the ability to create and save a completely custom white balance. Or if you prefer automatic 18% grey card support, you have that too.
And you have all the information you need, all the time, including real-time exposure metering, real-time ISO and shutter-speed readings, Ev, real-time GPS data and a choice of histograms. And many aspects of the interface can be customized, so you canâ€”for exampleâ€”configure the Shutter Release button to behave the way you want.
â€˘ A choice of HI_Quality JPEG, MAX-Quality JPEG or dRAW TIFF output*
â€˘ A choice of standard multi-zone or (positionable) spot-metering for AE
â€˘ Configurable tap-to-focus AF. Set-and-lock, or simply define the point-of-interest
â€˘ Standard 4:3, square 1:1, 5:5, 35mm 3:2 or HD 16:9 image ratio
â€˘ Choice of single shot, 3-shot burst or 3-shot exposure bracket
â€˘ Real-time ISO, shutter-speed and comprehensive GPS readouts, with optional Ev100, Dynamic Ev, luminance or illuminance reading
â€˘ A choice of four real-time histogram options
â€˘ AE Night Mode, for real extended shutter speeds of up to 1 sec
â€˘ Quality-optimized 6X digital zoom
â€˘ A comprehensive in-app User Guide
â€˘ Much, much more!
PureShot combines the unprecedented output quality of Jag.gr's 645 PRO with blistering performance and a compact user interface.
* The term "developed RAW"â€”dRAWâ€”is used to describe a TIFF image that has had no in-app post-processing applied and, critically, no JPEG compression at any stage.
December 22, 2014 New version 4.12
November 13, 2014 New version 4.00
September 24, 2014 New version 2.82
July 08, 2014 New version 2.80
January 05, 2014 New version 2.53
November 17, 2013 New version 2.50
November 30, -0001 Initial Release