148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: EASY-TO-USE :: Read Our Full Review >>
PureShot is a filter-free camera app with a beautiful and elegant interface that focuses on taking photos that are unfiltered and unprocessed.
What's NewThis update mostly focuses on enhanced performance:
* Enhanced save performance
* Enhanced review performance
* Enhanced luminance and illuminance readings
* Fixed: Open In... action sheet does not cause a problem when there are no compatible apps
* Fixed: (iPad only) GPS direction information appears on screen with other location data
* Fixed: some *more* obscure focusing issues
App DescriptionPureShot is your top-quality filter-free (or #nofilter) app. It helps you capture digital photographs with the highest possible technical integrity.
You can then process these on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch, or your computer, with no image processing taking place in-app.
It has a simple, elegant, easy-to-use interface. It is also highly configurable, so you can tailor the way it behaves to suit the way you like to take photographs.
➢ A choice of HI_Quality JPEG, MAX-Quality JPEG or dRAW TIFF output*
➢ A choice of standard multi-zone or (positionable) spot-metering
➢ Configurable tap-to-focus. Set-and-lock, or simply define the point-of-interest
➢ Standard 4:3 or square 1:1 image ratio
➢ A "soft" shutter release button that can be configured just how you want it to be
➢ Comprehensive on-screen information
➢ Real-time ISO, shutter-speed and GPS readouts, with optional Ev100, Dynamic Ev, luminance or illuminance reading
➢ A choice of four real-time histogram options
➢ Night mode, for real extended shutter speeds of up to 1 sec
➢ Quality-optimized 6X digital zoom
➢ Direct integration with other apps, including Dropbox and image editors
➢ A comprehensive in-app User Guide
➢ Much, much more!
PureShot combines the unprecedented output quality of Jag.gr's 645 PRO with blistering performance and a compact user interface.
* The term "developed RAW"—dRAW—is used to describe a TIFF image that has had no in-app post-processing applied and, critically, no JPEG compression at any stage.
May 18, 2013 New version 2.01
May 14, 2013 New version 2.0
April 02, 2013 New version 1.20
February 21, 2013 New version 1.11
January 26, 2013 New version 1.1
November 30, -0001 Initial Release