This update makes SLUZZULS a prime citizen on your iOS 7 device!
In addition, we bring you brand new Hint Guides for getting started, including one for purchase that teaches you how to solve Classic (available discounted for a limited time!).
These can be found by hitting the question mark button while playing a game, or checking out the Settings screen. Already have the skills? Prove it by beating Classic, and that guide will automatically unlock. More guides will be coming soon for those Harder levels you've been scratching your head on ;)
But that's not all, as we fixed the following gems as well:
• Parallax all the things, making the tiles pop when playing.
• Brand new touch handler lets you use multiple fingers at once.
• Active tiles pop up while you touch them, so playing the game is even easier.
• Moves are now more accurately counted, so you can keep moving the same row under the same move.
• Minor modifications to make sure your favorite theme looks great on iOS 7.
• New friction slider in the Settings makes it easier to accurately know where a tile will land.
• A small progress bar is now shown when mixing.
• A better experience for first time players.
• A bunch of other small bugs have been squashed (and their shells used to make the wonderful colors that we use in our themes!)
Ready for a new challenge? SLUZZULS brings a unique sliding tile puzzle to the digital era through a beautifully designed app for your iPhone and iPad.
How does SLUZZULS work? Simply slide the rows and columns around until you form 9 squares of 9 same colored tiles, repairing the original state of the unmixed puzzle.
Having a hard time? Tap the question mark during game play to have access to a collection of hint guides that teach you how to solve the board. You can also reset the board at any time to give a level another try, or try to complete one of over 20 achievements to maybe get a hint.
Not hard enough? Unlock 2 harder difficulties — Harder and Hardest — to get a proper challenge!
With 9 themes to choose from, you can pick the colors you find most relaxing. For those with difficulties discerning colors or are users of VoiceOver, you will be pleased to know that SLUZZULS is fully accessible!
What are you waiting for, give SLUZZULS a slide!
- June 13, 2014 Initial release