A complete remake with new 3D real-life marine animals collections.
3 Theme based Quiz - Great White, Giant Piranhas and Deadly Crocs
- Collect 10 amazing interactive marine creatures and improve your Math.
- 300 high quality Primary 1 | Grade 1| First Grade Math questions compiled from renowned schools in Singapore.
- 3 different theme-based quizzes to encourage learning.
- Intuitive quizzes with drag and drop to engage learner for deeper learning
- Customize quiz settings to cater to different learner’s abilities.
-10 amazing interactive marine creatures to be collected.
- Design your very own Oceania and show off your achievements.
- The most innovative Ten Year Series Math Quiz
Math Quest - First Grade is a "Ten Year Series" collection of high quality Grade 1 Math questions crafted for the first graders. It differs from the traditional collection of Ten Year Series questions as it is infused with learning pedagogy to engage the learner and accelerate his assimilation. Math Quest is designed by educators to allow the young learner to be motivated in learning and enjoys solving Math problems.
There are a total of 300 high quality Math questions that are distributed randomly over 10 different marine creatures. The main aim of the app is to encourage the learner to attempt each set of the quiz so that he can collect all of the 10 marine creatures to populate his very own 3D Oceania. The adult or teacher can adjust the level of difficulties such as the quiz duration/passing score to cater to the varying needs of the learner. The marine animals serve as a source of motivation and end goals to encourage the young learner to keep on practicing the quizzes.
In addition, the quiz format has also been given an extreme make-over. There are 3 different themes that the quiz is based on. The themes are the "Deadly Sharks", "Monster Crocs" and the "Giant Piranhas". The different themes, interactivity and animation of the quizzes aim to provide a fun and engaging learning environment for the young learner to enjoy the learning process.
In the end, beside having the ability to review the correct and wrong attempts by the learner, the adult/teacher can simply look into the 3D Oceania to see the number of marine creatures collected. We are confident that your child will certainly enjoy the theme-based quizzes and on his way to improving his Math.
- June 12, 2014 Initial release
- November 11, 2014 New version 2.0.0