This app was developed with love and care for my wife after the birth of my second child. My wife, who is an experienced breast feeder, designed this app to meet all of the needs of a breast feeding mom while keeping the interface simple enough to only require one tap per each feeding and diaper change. This ensures that moms can spend less time staring at their phone and more time bonding with their baby. Enjoy!
A simple app for mommies to track breast feeding, diaper changes and Viatmin D.
The app is VERY EASY to use and only requires one tap on the phone for each piece of information you record. Less time fussing with your iPhone means more time bonding with your baby!
One-Tap Breast Feeding Tracker keeps track of:
- Which breast was used last.
- Time of last feeding
- Total feedings for the day.
- End time of each feeding.
- Time of last wet and dirty diaper change.
- Total wet and dirty diapers.
- Whether or not vitamin D was given for the day.
- A log of every diaper change and feeding recorded.
- Notes for every feeding and diaper change
You can now send a report by email that includes all of your feedings, diaper changes and notes with times and dates! You will find this feature very helpful for when your pediatrician asks for your breast feeding and diaper change records. This will also be useful for instances when you want to describe your baby's schedule to a babysitter.
This update was developed with love and care for my wife after the birth of our second child. I hope you enjoy it!
- January 11, 2013 Initial release
- January 29, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- February 04, 2013 Price decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
- February 07, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- June 27, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $4.99
- June 28, 2014 New version 2.0
- June 29, 2014 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $2.99
- July 13, 2014 Price increase: $2.99 -> $4.99