•This release of Chase Mobile Checkout allows support for EMV chip card transactions. Processing an EMV transaction requires the usage of an EMV capable reader and a mobile device meeting minimum requirements of iOS 7.1 and Bluetooth 4.0.
•Extended application time out for sales transactions.
•Improved application security with performance enhancements.
Accept credit cards with your iPhone.
Making every sale possible.
Use Chase Mobile Checkout to accept payments on-the-go, anywhere in the U.S., at any time. When you have a merchant services account with Chase, a card reader and a smartphone, you are ready to begin accepting credit card payments on-the-go.
EXTEND YOUR BUSINESS
• Be ready to take your customers’ payments when and where they are ready.
• Take your business with you. Be able to process payments when you are away from your business, computer or credit card terminal.
• Allow additional employees to accept credit card payments on their smartphones.
STREAMLINE YOUR BUSINESS
• Create a product catalog for easy checkout and itemized receipt.
• Live, U.S. based, 24/7 telephone customer support.
• Have one payment processing relationship: Single statement, centralized reporting and one number to call for any issues.
• Customize your employees’ access.
MAKE IT EASY FOR YOUR CUSTOMERS
• Conduct faster transactions. If your customers are waiting in line, add an additional payment acceptance terminal with your smartphone.
• Bring the transaction to your customer. Allow your customers to pay anywhere in your store. Allow customers to pay for deliveries at the time of receipt.
• Send customers electronic receipts to their email or smartphone.
PROTECT YOUR CUSTOMER AND YOUR BUSINESS
• Credit card information is encrypted at the time of the card swipe or insert and during transmission and processing.
• Geo-location features allow you to determine the exact location of the transaction, which helps with dispute settlement. Location map is printed on receipt.
• Capture your customer’s signature on receipt.
TAKE YOUR BUSINESS WITH YOU
• Easier reconciliation. Be able to view your entire Chase merchant services account from your phone.
• Search for individual transactions and review account activity.
• Process refunds and voids.
To process transactions, you must have a merchant services account with Chase, install the Chase Mobile Checkout app on your mobile device and use a mobile card reader from Chase.
There is no charge to download this app, but depending on your merchant service account terms, there may be charges associated with the purchase and shipment of the card reader. When using the app, message and data rates may apply. Such charges include, but are not limited to, those from your communications service provider. In addition, all applicable processing fees outlined in the merchant services contract with Chase will be assessed for all transactions initiated through the app.
Transaction processing may be interrupted for various reasons, including service outages affecting your phone, wireless or Internet provider, technology failures, and system capacity limitations.
iPhone® is a registered trademarks of Apple Inc.
- June 13, 2014 Initial release
- July 28, 2014 New version 2.015108
- December 04, 2014 New version 2.515823
- June 21, 2015 New version 2.616651
- September 03, 2015 New version 2.716894
- March 02, 2016 New version 2.955555
- March 17, 2016 New version 2.1066666
- November 08, 2016 New version 3.7.1