= Fix to Video Channel feed
The 100% spanish version of our popular English First Aid Guide!
** Includes current CPR guidelines! **
Our best guide yet! Topics include everything you need from a complete mobile First Aid & Treatment guide to help you act quickly, effectively and safely. Also included are notes for professional healthcare providers, international emergency numbers, our CPR Clock™ to correctly pace CPR, videos, and lots more!
This is an app you hope you will never need to use, but when you need it, you'll have it always ready!
With in-house medical staff, close cooperation with American Heart Association and Red Cross and millions of hard-copy guides in print, we've been delivering concise, accurate and effective First Aid content for over 30 years! This guide is now also recommended by American CPR Training™ & also recommended by FirstAidMart.com!
A must-have phone app!
*** UNIVERSAL APP ***
This app has been written to run natively both on your iPhone & iPad. This means you get 2 native apps for the price of one!
*** OFFLINE ACCESS ***
No signal bars? No Internet? No problem, this app will always be ready when you need it. Our guide runs local on your phone, so you will always have a super fast local reference to DOZENS of medical emergencies to help you handle almost ANY emergency quickly, correctly and safely - whenever and wherever you need it.
*** VOICE OVER ***
Voice over is not available for content image files.
*** SUPPORT ***
Some posters claim we ignore emails and our app crashes. We auto log any crash to Apple's crash logs and these are regularly reviewed by us to ensure our apps are always performing perfectly. If you have any issues whatsoever please email us at [email protected] We are always here to help!
• Emergencies: What to Do
• Fear and Panic
• Choking - Adult
• Choking - Child
• Choking - Infant
• CPR - Unresponsive Adult
• CPR - Unresponsive Child
• CPR - Unresponsive Infant
• Airway / Breathing / Rescue breaths
• Defibrillators / AED
• CPR Summary
• Bleeding, Bruises, Internal Bleeding
• Heart Attack / Stroke
• Asthma Attack
• Burns – First, Second & Third Degree
• Burns – Electrical
• Burns – Chemical
• Shock – Anaphylactic (Allergies)
• Fractures & Sprains
• Back/Neck Injuries
• Head Injuries / Concussion
• Achilles Tendinitis / Ruptures
• Calling Poison Control
• Eyes Injuries
• Convulsions / Seizures
• Diabetic Emergencies
• Heat Cramp
• Heat Exhaustion / Stroke
• Cold Emergencies
• Bites & Stings - Insects / Bees
• Bites & Stings - Spider / Marine
• Bites & Stings - Snake / Animal
• Fever / Body Temperatures / Chart
• Dental Injuries
• Emergency Births
• Emergency Births - What to Do
• Emergency Births - Delivery
• Emergency Births - After Birth
• Crash Scene Procedures
• Crush Injuiries
• Knife Wounds
• Gunshot Wounds
• First Aid Kit - Essential Items
• International Emergency Dialler
• Making Emergency Calls Overseas
• Overseas Travel Tips
• CPR Clock
• Buy Medical Products at a Discount
• Safety Video Channel
• Refresher Video
Medical information is based on the new guidelines of the American Red Cross and international health organizations.
Like all our 'phoneflips', this lightweight reference guide has NO Adverts, NO In-App Purchases, never needs an internet connection and won't take up much space on your iPhone or iPad. Portrait & Landscape mode supported.
For hard copy versions please visit our store at: http://www.flipperguides.com/
- June 03, 2014 Initial release
- May 30, 2015 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- July 04, 2015 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99