- Added more challenges & new achievements!
- Memory enhancements to improve stability
- Gameplay balancing & minor bug fixes
Build a fearsome band of monsters and compete for ultimate control of an unsuspecting village!
From Firaxis, the studio that brought you Sid Meier’s Civilization and XCOM: Enemy Unknown comes, Haunted Hollow, a competitive, spooky strategy game where you build and rule a mysterious mansion to spawn freaky monsters. Unleash these powerful minions and send them into town to go head-to-head with your rivals to capture townhouses, battle enemies, avoid angry mobs and seize control! Challenge your friends through Game Center and Pass & Play, or play single player in the Haunted Hollow that has everyone quivering. We dare you.
- A lurking line-up of Monsters including Vampires, Zombies, Mummies, Witches, and Reapers - all with menacing powers
- Chilling Power-up Items like Boo-B-Gone and Bloody Mary
- Choose from Haunted House architectures like Lost Temple and Mad Scientist
- Multiplayer through Game Center
- Single Player, Single Player Challenge Mode or Pass & Play with Friends
***DEVICE SUPPORT WARNING***
- Designed to operate on iOS 5.0 and above.
- Devices supported: iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad 4 and newer/iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5 and newer.
- iPad 1 and iPod Touch (all generations) are not supported.
- If you're experiencing technical difficulties on a supported device, please try restarting your device:
1. Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button for a few seconds until the red "slide to power off" slider appears, and then slide the slider.
2. Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button until the Apple logo appears.
- If this does not solve your problem, please try resetting the device:
Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button and the Home button together for at least ten seconds, until the Apple logo appears.
Visit http://www.2kgames.com/mobile/ for more great games.
- January 16, 2014 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- October 29, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- October 19, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- May 23, 2013 New version 1.4
- May 02, 2013 Initial release