※ iOS9 maintenance release.
Note: To navigate between different months/weeks use arrow keys next to day/week/month segment bar in dashboard.
Easy Expense Tracker is a simple and easy to use personal finance app to track your spending. It is absolutely free and fully functional with optional upgrade. This app helps you to keep track of money and visualize your spending using beautiful charts. Track your income or expenses by custom categories, payees . Track your expenses with custom budgets and see where your money is going!
※ What our Customers Say ※
※※※※※ It makes it a breeze to keep track of exactly where your dollar goes, Love it!!
※※※※※ Graphics are top-notch. Easy-to-use. And it's totally free!
※※※※※ Stable and works like a charm.
※※※※※ Excellent! Reports are clear and very helpful. Recommended!
- Shows Income/Expense summary by month and last 6 months trend in a beautiful bar charts
- Enter your Income/Expense Transactions from anywhere in the app by tapping on + button.
※Reports and Charts
- 2D Pie Chart View of your Income/Expenses by Category and Payee.
※ Accounts ( Available in Pro upgrade)
- Track multiple accounts(Checking,savings,credit cards etc)
※ Budgets ( Available in Pro upgrade)
- Track your spending with budgets across multiple categories.
※ Backup/Restore using your DropBox ( Available in Pro upgrade)
- Securely backup your app data to DropBox account and restore with one click.
- You can create your own expense categories or use existing predefined categories to track the expenses .
- You can create custom income categories or use existing predefined categories to track the money inflow .
- Use predefined payees or create custom payees and track money by payee.(Ex: How much money i spent in Costco last month?)
※Pass Code Lock
- Pass Code Protection to keep your Financial Information Private.
- Export transaction data into CSV/Excel or HTML formats.
※Optimized for iOS8/iPhone6
- Optimized for Retina Display
- Simple, Clean, Intuitive User Interface.
- Follows the locale/region setting on your device and shows currency symbols appropriate for your region
- February 22, 2013 Initial release
- November 17, 2013 New version 2.0
- May 14, 2014 New version 3.0
- September 04, 2015 New version 4.0
- September 13, 2015 New version 4.1
- October 05, 2015 New version 4.2