What’s New in Version 4.2
To report issues and help us improve our apps, please email us at [email protected]
•Added ability to graph relations using ≥, ≤, >, < and = in the Graphs application
•Sliders for undefined variables can now be generated automatically in the Graphs application
•Added slider functionality to Notes pages
•Added math actions and ability to graph functions and relations from the Notes and Calculator pages
Texas Instruments, the No. 1 recommended brand of graphing calculators in the U.S., has optimized its most powerful handheld technology for an all-in-one iPad app that makes teaching and learning math more engaging, meaningful and … fun!
ONE APP. ALL THE MATH.
Open the door to math mastery with the first-in-class iPad app that delivers comprehensive graphing, data entry and analysis, statistical modeling and calculating functionality.
Make math more meaningful by importing images from the iPad camera or photo library and overlaying graphs and equations on them to illustrate abstract math principles in the real world.*
Visualize crucial connections by observing how equations change — in real time, on one screen — when you touch, grab and interact with shapes, graphs and objects on the screen.
Graph functions, inequalities, implicit functions, conic sections, scatter plots, statistical plots and regression models, 3D graphs, parametric, polar and differential equations.
Enter equations in proper math notation so math symbols and formulas on the screen are identical to those in text books and on the board.
Gain greater understanding by exploring hundreds of free activities for Pre-Algebra, Algebra, Geometry, Calculus, Statistics, Pre-Calculus and more from the online Math Nspired resource center.
Create and store work on your iPad, and share it using your Email or Dropbox account.
A COMPLETE LEARNING RESOURCE
TI Education Technology is committed to success in mathematics by providing advanced learning tools that have been designed in collaboration with leading educators and researchers.
TI provides world-class professional development for teachers, as well as free activities and curriculum content.
For additional information about the TI-Nspire App for iPad, please visit our website.
The TI-Nspire App for iPad does not support external and third party keyboards.
* TI-Nspire App for iPad supports .jpg, jpeg, .bmp and .png image formats.
iPad is a registered trademark of Apple Inc.
- February 19, 2013 Initial release
- March 06, 2013 Price decrease: $29.99 -> $4.99
- March 11, 2013 Price increase: $4.99 -> $29.99
- April 16, 2013 New version 3.4.2
- April 30, 2013 New version 3.4.3
- June 28, 2013 New version 3.4.4
- September 17, 2013 New version 3.7.0
- October 23, 2013 New version 3.7.1
- December 13, 2013 New version 3.8.0
- February 01, 2014 New version 3.8.1
- May 20, 2014 New version 3.10.0
- August 27, 2014 New version 3.11.0
- November 14, 2014 New version 3.11.1
- March 06, 2015 New version 4.1.0
- September 24, 2015 New version 4.1.1
- February 19, 2016 New version 4.2.0