What's NewVersion 1.2
- 3 New challenges
- New components
- UI improvements
- Fixed some physics issues
App DescriptionFree version of Roboteer
TEST IT - BLOW IT UP - REDESIGN IT
Try the Free demo. If you like it, Roboteer is next with more components and challenges.
Robotics is all about problem analysis, design, engineering, testing, prototyping, breaking down, starting over, redesigning, retesting, etc, until you eventually have a robot that solves the problem.
Roboteer brings this process to a non-technical game level where the player is the Robotics Engineer, i.e Roboteer, who has to perform all the tasks of the Robotics Engineer, including:
- analyzing the challenge
- formulating a design,
- constructing the design,
- prototyping the robot,
- testing its operation,
- blowing it up and starting over,
- repeating this prototyping cycle until the design and operation can successfully complete the challenge.
Only 2 things matter in this game.
1. Build your robot by dragging your components onto the “Power Cube” or other components.
2. Play button to operate your robot, and touch the screen to activate a virtual operator control circle. All other components have touch buttons.
Go For It!
Please give us your feedback and ideas.
March 22, 2013 New version 1.2
January 17, 2013 Initial Release