'PhotoAlbum' does not copy photos and movies to storage in app.
Unlike other applications for managing albums, PhotoAlbum has the following advantages.
- It does not require additional spaces for saving photographs and videos.
- Therefore, unlike other applications for managing albums, you are risk-free from losing your photographs even if you delete PhotoAlbum or lose your iPhone.
- You do not need to make backups of your precious photographs every time.
- It is fully synchronized with the ‘Photos’ APP on iPhone
- It provides the calendar view and the monthly view that make the album management a bit more convenient.
- It has the function for categorizing the album into small groups, which enables you to manage your albums in small fragments.
● The convenient album view screen
- It provides the view by albums, month and the calendar view.
- It displays the photographs by date and you are able to know when the photograph was taken.
● The easy movement and sharing of photographs
- You can add the photographs to the album you want through Drag and Drop.
- You can use the share functions, such as Facebook, Twitter, message, e-mail, print, assign to contacts and copy
● Album management
- You can add the albums in small groups. (The default setting has been turned off)
- You can add new albums.
- You can assign icons and the colors of icons.
Notes for the use
- In order to delete albums, rename album’s name or delete photo, you must use the basic application ‘Photos’ on your iPhone.
- November 01, 2013 New version 1.2.1
- October 26, 2013 New version 1.2.0
- July 18, 2013 New version 1.1.1
- July 15, 2013 New version 1.1.0
- June 30, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- June 28, 2013 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- June 28, 2013 New version 1.0.3
- June 19, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- June 15, 2013 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- June 15, 2013 New version 1.0.2
- June 03, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- June 02, 2013 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- January 31, 2013 New version 1.0.1
- January 22, 2013 Initial release