What's Newbug fixes
App Description'PhotoAlbum' does not copy photos and movies to storage in app.
Unlike other applications for managing albums, PhotoAlbum has the following advantages.
‚úĒ It does not require additional spaces for saving photographs and videos.
‚úĒ Therefore, unlike other applications for managing albums, you are risk-free from losing your photographs even if you delete PhotoAlbum or lose your iPhone.
‚úĒ You do not need to make backups of your precious photographs every time.
‚úĒ It is fully synchronized with the ‚ÄėPhotos‚Äô APP on iPhone
‚úĒ It provides the calendar view and the monthly view that make the album management a bit more convenient.
‚úĒ It has the function for categorizing the album into small groups, which enables you to manage your albums in small fragments.
‚óŹ The convenient album view screen
- It provides the view by albums, month and the calendar view.
- It displays the photographs by date and you are able to know when the photograph was taken.
‚óŹ The easy movement and sharing of photographs
- You can add the photographs to the album you want through Drag and Drop.
- You can use the share functions, such as Facebook, Twitter, message, e-mail, print, assign to contacts and copy
‚óŹ Album management
- You can add the albums in small groups. (The default setting has been turned off)
- You can add new albums.
- You can assign icons and the colors of icons.
[Notes for the use]
- In order to delete albums, rename album‚Äôs name or delete photographs, you must use the basic application ‚ÄėPhotos‚Äô on your iPhone.
- The APP cannot be used by APP developing companies (third-party companies) because the functions haven‚Äôt yet been made public to them.
- We‚Äôll be adding this function right away when Apple Inc. makes the function available in the future.
November 02, 2013 New version 1.2.1
October 27, 2013 New version 1.2.0
September 26, 2013 New version 1.1.1
July 13, 2013 New version 1.0.3
June 15, 2013 Price Decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
June 15, 2013 New version 1.0.2
January 22, 2013 Initial Release