- Added support for iOS 7; the app now requires iOS 7;
- A place can now belong, optionally, to a secondary category (for instance, a place can be both a restaurant and a pizzeria);
- Enhanced a place's multimedia section: now you can add up to two images, audio and video;
- Added closing days; the search now automatically takes into account closing days;
- pins for places on the map are now of the same color of the corresponding place's category.
Please download this version only if you are running iOS 7, otherwise wait for the next update bringing full iOS 8 compatibility!
With MyBest you can finally store your preferred places, classifying them on the basis of personal judgment, considering not only price and quality of food, but also reachability, service and comfort. Using MyBest you can create a personal catalog of your favorite places, choosing among:
Bar - Cinema - Disco - Wine Shop - Fast Food - Hotel - Pizza - Pub - Restaurant - Museum - Shopping - Theatre.
If the default categories are not enough, adding new ones is just a few taps away.
Calling your favorite place, sending an email to its address and visiting its web site is just one touch away! Just tap the red phone, email and browser (compass) icons within the detail view.
And you can share your favorite places with friends and colleagues through the main social networks (Facebook and Twitter), via email, SMS/iMessage, P2P network via Bluetooth and now on Evernote.
MyBest also allows locating your position using your device’s internal GPS unit, verifying the distance from your favorite places around you and even obtaining driving directions from your current position to your favorite places!
Searching for a particular place is easy through the available search function.
You can even store reservations (for hotels MyBest also handles check-in and check-out dates) and schedule reminders.
Finally, the user’s guide included in the Info section will allow you getting the most out of MyBest. Say goodbye to old fashioned business cards, and take with you the information about all of the relevant places worth another visit.
• Support for iOS 7;
• Support for Retina display;
• Support for rating of places;
• Support for notes, images, audio and video;
• Support for reservations and hotel bookings;
• Support for closing days;
• Predefined categories; easily add your own categories;
• Nearby places with GPS support, distance, map and driving directions;
• Sharing through email, sms/iMessage, twitter, Facebook, Evernote and with another device through bluetooth;
• Dial a place phone number in-app;
• Send an email to a place email address in-app;
• Visit a place web site.
- June 12, 2014 Initial release