Fixed a critical issue causing PresentEasy unable to connect to the computer. Apologies for the troubles.
＊＊The best way to remotely control your PowerPoint presentations using finger gestures!＊＊
PresentEasy integrates with Microsoft PowerPoint so seamlessly as if PowerPoint natively supports it. This is a key feature that other products cannot compete.
Also it has a very broad platform support:
＊＊ PowerPoint 2013/2010/2007 on Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP, or 2003
Full feature list:
＊＊ Time control: you can always see the elapsed time and configure to be notified periodically via vibration.
＊＊ Slides preview: shows the current slide and the notes on your device screen
＊＊ Slide navigation (supports animations): easily goes to the next slide by swiping left, or to the previous one by swiping right.
＊＊ Quick navigation: directly goes to the first or the last slide
- You need to install a PowerPoint addin on your computer, which can be downloaded from http://tinyurl.com/presenteasy
- Your device and the computer need to be connected to the same WiFi network
Comments or inquiries please email us at [email protected]
There are more exciting features coming in the next version, please stay tuned.
- June 11, 2014 Initial release
- December 01, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- April 16, 2015 New version 2.0
- April 16, 2015 Price increase: $1.99 -> $2.99
- October 26, 2015 New version 2.1
- November 17, 2015 New version 2.2