“MY TOKYO MAP ‘From Azuma Bridge to Oshiage and Ryogoku’ ” the sightseeing support tool presented by Tokyo Tourist Information Center
“MY TOTKYO MAP ‘From Azuma Bridge to Oshiage and Ryogoku’ ” is a great app to enjoy strolling around Tokyo. It shows a rich variety of tourist spots on maps, indicating your current location. In this time, it features “From Azuma Bridge to Oshiage and Ryogoku”, one of the most popular tourist areas in Tokyo. Don’t miss it!
* MY TOKYO MAP shows your current location on the tourist maps by using GPS.
* As the indication mark of your current position moves on the maps by following the information of GPS, you can easily check your current location.
* By touching landmarks on the tourist maps, you can see the information.
* The tourist maps can be switched to iOSMap.
* The images of tourist maps, historical maps, Japanese woodblock prints and so on, used in this app, are provided through the cooperation of the below organizations.
- National Diet Library http://www.ndl.go.jp/en/index.html
- Jinbunsha Co., Ltd http://www.jinbunsha.co.jp/
1. This app shows your location using GPS. Using on iPod Touch, it might not show the accurate current position.
2. No modification is done to the images of original historical maps and original Japanese woodblock prints used in this app.
3. We cannot guarantee 100% accuracy of locations on the maps because of the distortion of the original maps and the GPS accuracy. We would like you to enjoy the original uncertainty of the historical maps.
4. We have no intention of violating human rights by disclosing the maps and other images used in this app.
- January 05, 2013 Initial release
- January 22, 2013 New version 1.01