+ New Everyone Who... Drink Twos!
+ Increased starting number of credits.
+ Tweaked the Drinker's Six Pack rules.
Drink Two is a drinking game, for sure there is no doubt. For those who like to party, come see what it's about. There's drinking, stripping, kissing too - all the things you like to do. And if you're shy, have no fear, that's why God invented beer!
Drink Two is a social drinking game for any group of 3 or more adults who wouldn't necessarily be opposed to seeing at least one other player wearing less clothes. You don’t have to be in college to play, but it helps to have that fun-loving college spirit.
What to expect in Drink Two:
Players begin the game as innocent freshmen. The player who graduates first wins but as any 5th year senior will tell you, it's not about how fast you graduate, but how much drunken fun you have along the way...
Learn about your fellow players with "Everyone Who... Drink Two" cards. For example, "Everyone who is wearing matching undergarments, Drink two!"
Earn credits competing when you pull "Challenge" cards that include barking like a dog, thumb wrestling, and the Zen Flamingo.
Better win your Challenges so that you're in first place when somebody lands on a pledge tile. The first place player becomes the Pledge Master and everybody else becomes their pledges (aka their b!tches).
Did you ever wish you could cast spells on people in real life? Now you can! You'll be surprised how easily players succumb to your Strip, Massage and Slow Dance Spells.
Want more drinking or stripping than the classic game offers? The Drinker's and Stripper's 6 packs are now unlockable with credits that you can earn by Tweeting or simply playing Drink Two.
Drinker’s 6 Pack Rule Set:
(1) Every time a player gets passed on the board, they Drink Two.
(2) Every time a player lands on another player, the player landed upon must Drink Two.
(3) Every time a player rolls a seven, every player must Drink Two.
(4) Every time a player passes two or more players in a single dice roll, those players Drink Four!
(5) Every time a player rolls doubles, the pledge Master chooses somebody to Drink Two.
(6) If nobody drinks to an Everyone Who... Drink Two, everybody must Drink Two.
If players are drinking too much, simply tap the Drinker’s 6 Pack icon to deactivate these rules. If players begin looking at their beers longingly, just tap the icon to reactivate the Drinker’s 6 Pack.
Stripper’s 6 Pack Rule Set:
(1) Every time you land on a player, both players take off an article of clothing.
(2) Every time you roll an eleven, you choose two players to each remove an article of clothing.
(3) Every time a player passes multiple players in a dice roll, those players must each remove an article of clothing.
(4) If Everybody drinks during an Everyone Who... Drink Two, everybody removes an article of clothing.
(5) Whenever a player becomes pledge master, that player removes an article of clothing.
(6) Every time you pass a player as a result of defeating that player in a challenge, the defeated player removes an article of clothing.
If players run out of clothing or the amount of stripping has gotten out of hand, simply tap the Stripper’s 6 Pack icon to deactivate these rules.
Every time you play Drink Two, something amazing will happen!
We hope you enjoy your ad free Drink Two experience!
P.S. Tell us what you want in Drink Two either in the ratings or via Twitter: @DrinkTwoTheGame
- June 08, 2014 Initial release
- September 13, 2014 New version 2.4
- October 13, 2014 New version 2.5
- November 03, 2014 New version 2.6