[+] Remove Ads
The following is a list of Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP) response status codes. This includes codes from IETF internet standards as well as other IETF RFCs, other specifications and some additional commonly used codes. The first digit of the status code specifies one of five classes of response; the bare minimum for an HTTP client is that it recognises these five classes. The phrases used are the standard examples, but any human-readable alternative can be provided. Unless otherwise stated, the status code is part of the HTTP/1.1 standard.
- January 19, 2013 Initial release
- February 08, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $8.99
- February 09, 2013 Price decrease: $8.99 -> FREE!
- May 15, 2013 New version 1.0.1
- May 15, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99