+ Import routines by CSV, GPX, KML. You can create server easily by single touch. Then access server via other phone or web browser, at last you can upload kind of routines :-)
Enjoy this new features!
Record GPS tracks. Monitor your performance. Share your outdoor activities with friends.
MyTracks is a professional App for getting GPS data when you are going out (eg. Walking, jogging, driving, bicycling and etc). It’s such a technical solution application based on its high precision instruments. Users can easily track their moving status in terms of Compass, Elapsed Time, Distance, Pace, Latitude, Longitude, Altimeter, Course, Speed and GPS Signal power. MyTracks is a kind of splendid App that will be the perfect companion when you are outing.
These instruments have been calibrated specially for walking, jogging, driving and bicycling, and you will never miss any valuable information as you want.
√ Great for running, walking, biking, and hiking to track your route!
√ Great for photographers who need to track location data for their pictures!
√ Great for hunters and fishermen who need to store specific locations!
√ Ultra high precision instruments
√ Calibration made for walking, jogging, hiking, driving and bicycling
√ Accurate speed calculations
√ Tracking record, showing tracks on different maps
√ Statistic GPS information, sharing track data by csv, nmea format
√ Able to edit the track and track point nicely, store tracks information for further using
√ Able to create a server to upload csv, gpx, kml format routines.
√ High precision GPS
√ Nice Start/Stop sounds
√ Beauty Retina Display graphics
√ Multitasking ON/OFF setting to save battery
√ Track output and Track/Track Point edit
√ Elapsed Time
√ GPS Signal power
√ TRACK CSV, NMEA, GPX, KML format
√ TRACK KML for Google Earth
1. Track your points and share your KML by Email
2. Left tap the KML file in Email and Open with your installed Google Earth application, will show your tracks by edit points
( point that name had been renamed will be shown on the track)
1. For using this app, you must have a GPS and compass equipped device, such as an iPhone 3GS or an iPhone 4. This application is NOT RECOMMENDED FOR IPOD TOUCH, NON-3G IPAD OR 1ST GENERATION IPHONE devices due to their limited hardware capabilities.
2. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
- April 26, 2015 New version 3.0.3
- March 28, 2015 New version 3.0.2
- January 06, 2015 New version 3.0.1
- November 03, 2014 New version 3.0.0
- October 02, 2014 New version 2.1.4
- May 15, 2014 New version 2.1.3
- October 31, 2013 New version 2.1.2
- October 23, 2013 New version 2.1.1
- October 18, 2013 New version 2.1.0
- October 15, 2013 New version 2.0.9
- October 09, 2013 New version 2.0.8
- September 19, 2013 New version 2.0.7
- September 01, 2013 New version 2.0.6
- August 17, 2013 New version 2.0.5
- July 31, 2013 New version 2.0.4
- July 26, 2013 New version 2.0.3
- July 12, 2013 New version 2.0.2
- June 25, 2013 New version 2.0.1
- May 01, 2013 New version 2.0
- March 28, 2013 New version 1.9
- March 26, 2013 New version 1.8
- March 19, 2013 New version 1.7
- March 16, 2013 New version 1.6
- March 05, 2013 New version 1.5
- February 22, 2013 New version 1.4
- February 16, 2013 New version 1.3
- February 04, 2013 New version 1.2
- January 09, 2013 New version 1.1
- January 09, 2013 Initial release