App DescriptionThe first application that combines art with the most advanced technologies of AUGMENTED REALITY, TEXT TO SPEECH and IMAGE RECOGNITION in REAL TIME.
With dozens of artworks from The Prado Museum, The Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum and The Reina Sofia Museum in Madrid.
MuseARt is an essential application for art lovers and for those who want to have their own audioguide when visiting a museum.
This is a collection of artwork ordered by museums, exhibitions, galleries and specific collections created by the world's major museums.
But that's not all: MuseARt has an AUGMENTED REALITY interface that directly identifies each artwork through the camera device, displaying in real time all the information associated with it, including the audioguide in English and Spanish, made with text to speech technology with high quality interpretation and diction, provided by the latest technology in text recognition and human intonation existing in the market.
The advantage of image identification system built into the application represents a significant advance in the currently existing audioguides and do not need to manually enter any identifier: only focusing the camera to the artwork achieve the identification, and visitors are not distracted by entering data into the device. This image identification system is the result of extensive research in Augmented Reality, making it more human and closer to the user.
The application is constantly evolving, including regular updates of artworks, exhibitions, new museums around the world and their respective audioguides.
Enter the world of MuseARt and acquires an application that you can not forget.
Each artwork has a high definition version that you can download for later reference even without network connection.
- First audioguide with AUGMENTED REALITY and IMAGE RECOGNITION in REAL TIME.
- No need to be connected to the data network: when you install the application, the database and the contents are downloaded from the internet, but the use of the application does not need the connection.
- Audioguides and text comments in ENGLISH and SPANISH (other languages are being implemented).
- Text to Speech technology with a extremely close to reality and very soft diction.
- The contents are updated regularly to include new Museums, Galleries, Exhibitions and Artworks, keeping the application updated over time.
- HD images (requires network connection to download data as consulting go, but once downoaded they remain in the device for further consulting).
Try a new concept in Audioguides.
January 26, 2013 Price Decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
January 17, 2013 Price Decrease: $2.99 -> $1.99
January 16, 2013 Initial Release